The beautiful Sony DSC WX50 Point n Shoot Camera

coolcowboy

Disciple

The Sony WX50 point n shoot digital camera has been on my 'To Buy' list for a while. Here's an unboxing showing you what all comes loaded inside the box here in India.

I also own a Canon DSLR and carrying it around everywhere is a little inconvenient. Therefore, a handy camera was needed. This device fits your palm and pocket easily and looks great too.

Sony has included a lot of freebies for this product in India. I got a carrying pouch, an HDMI cable and a 4GB class 4 Sony branded SD card along with it. Since I wanted to buy a digicam under Rs.10,000 a few other Sony and Canon IXUS models were also in contention. I preferred and bought this over other models only for its picture quality and ease of use for the family.

@coolcowboy have you tried connecting to TV via HDMI cable?
actually i couldn't figure how to view videos on tv via HDMI cable, and even I can't able to insert the cable completely into the camera as in the picture... is this normal?
1157414_10151838922656983_410710679_n.jpg

@mymatl, I've been able to successfully connect the camera to my TV using the enclosed HDMI cable. It is a little hard, but the cable goes further in the HDMI port on the camera!

Back