The Beauty and The Beast

w1nD

Adept
here is what i got about 2 weeks back didnt had time to post pics was busy in college scedule so here it is now :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

The Beauty : GeCube 4870
The Beast : Corsair TX 650 :eek:hyeah:

swfl0z.jpg

2vdk93b.jpg

2ljixrd.jpg

2131aht.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good buy both :) Work on cable management. Could have gone for the HX620 if cabling was an issue. But nonetheless, the TX is a good buy. What is that in the last PCI slot ? If that a PCI cooler that's supposed to cool the 4870, then mount it in the first PCI slot or remove it. Not sure if its doing any good by being in the last slot. Any difference in temps with that thing ?

@ Gurpartap - Good one :rofl:

Freaky said:
Good buy both :) Work on cable management. Could have gone for the HX620 if cabling was an issue. But nonetheless, the TX is a good buy. What is that in the last PCI slot ? If that a PCI cooler that's supposed to cool the 4870, then mount it in the first PCI slot or remove it. Not sure if its doing any good by being in the last slot. Any difference in temps with that thing ?

@ Gurpartap - Good one :rofl:

i m planning to get cm690 soon cant get cable management in anitbiotics :S :ashamed: Also 620 was not available so went for 650 with some extra bucks ;)

yea last one is vantec spectrum card cooler :) i have fitted it in last slot coz its 1fan is air in and other is air out..so it takes air from holes at bottom :D

cong nice one but u need u update intel duo 2 or nelanm or else u gpu is bottleneck u amd x/2

due to bug problem amd is not fix i alreya test using 7950 gx2 but frames is sitll different between intel duo 2 can win and good speed still no bug problem

happy happing made sure update to intel rig soon ;)

greenhorn said:
whats the thingy on the last PCI slot :huh:

last one is vantec spectrum card cooler i have fitted it in last slot coz its 1fan is air in and other is air out..so it takes air from holes at bottom
;) :)

Back