The BIG RED MACHINE and the POWERHOUSE

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Well , somethings just dropped in yesterday , and i happened to open them, and well........as they say , let the pics do da talkin :D:bleh::clap::eek:hyeah:

Real glary pics...sorry, but aint a shot-guy :D, but i guess , its allowed heh ???

And yeah , wont be wasitin time posting benchies, my system is far too much of a bottleneck for this beast , still , i guess its still better than sitting on a onboard heh ?? And yeah , will be upgrading soon , so that i can get to see wat this thing has in store for me........:D

Damage - MSI 8800GT OC Edition - Rs 14300+Taxes

Corsair VX450 - Rs 3900+Taxes

lol.........and i say that its waiting game............lol....dude, one thing i have learnt is that waiting never pays , if u want , you buy, else , u'll be waiting till ur kids start askin for the GeForce 18080 ....lol

Balkazzaar said:
u cud have waited a bit longer for GeForce 9................

when geforce 9 comes u will want to wait for the geforce 9 mid series or ati's offering.

in pc hardware, especially for gfx cards, when you want to buy something just go ahead & buy it rather than waiting unless something is better is just 1-2 weeks away. the 9 series is 4 months away.

rightly said man....i cudave even waited for myself to upgrade my proccy and stuff , but i cant yaar, coz i kno , i always end -up waiting , and even lose out on those few months of gaming

he he he nice purchase but at the end of the year..if you would have waited for just 20 dayz more u cud have got something exciting in the new year....now just for 20 dayz ur stuff will be counted as 1 year older...lol...neways enjoy on ur new purchase nice one dude..

cong for purchase new thing :p beacause you sell you many dealer for extra profile :lol: one by oen let extra cash

Congo. I second the no wait comments. There's always something better on the horizon. But who wants to watch the horizon forever? It's more fun to swim out there than just watch...

tusharrastogi said:
he he he nice purchase but at the end of the year..if you would have waited for just 20 dayz more u cud have got something exciting in the new year....now just for 20 dayz ur stuff will be counted as 1 year older...lol...neways enjoy on ur new purchase nice one dude..

lol...u dont believe i m gonna forget to mention the date nd month fo purchase are you ?? thats only a problem if i have a bad mem and i tell the buyer that i bought this in 07 , dunno whenn lol........

watever , ya u can chk out the clocks and stuff here

thanx guys...all those who got the 8800GT thru me are lucky to get the Red PCB ones, coz from what i kno , they are the new batch ones and OC even better than the Green Ones.........hail tirupati :D

Back