The Core i7 thread :)

Short and Simple, Book 'em Fast !!!

Motherboards:

MSI X58 Pro Motherboard Rs. 13598/- + Shipping.

Biostar TPower X58 Motherboard Rs. 14141/- + Shipping.

Asus P6T Deluxe Intel X58 LGA 1366 Motherboard (Not OC Palm) Rs. 22082/- + Shipping --- Out of Stock.

MSI X58 Platinum LGA 1366 Intel X58 Motherboard Rs. 16969/- + Shipping

MSI Eclipse SLI LGA 1366 Intel X58 Motherboard Rs. 20558/- + Shipping

eVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 Intel X58 LGA 1366 Motherboard Rs. 25999/- + Shipping

eVGA Banner.jpg

eVGAX58Box-Mobo.jpg

AnandTech has given this board its Silver Editors Choice Award and says...

Overall, the progress EVGA has made since our original review is incredible. While one could argue the board was released in a beta state, you would be right on that point, it takes a certain amount of determination and dedication to address the number of problems this board faced. We feel like at this time that EVGA has addressed those problems to the best of their ability considering the hardware components utilized. We still expect some fine tuning for memory performance and additional tweaks for S3 recovery, but the board is about as solid as it will get at this point. As it stands, the EVGA X58 SLI is a great board for the enthusiast and one we highly recommend now.
Latest E758SZ1C.bin Bios Update Links: (FTP/HTTP)

Processors:

Intel Core i7 920 Processor Rs. 15537/- + Shipping.

Core i7 940 and 965 Extreme available on Back to Back Basis.

Memory:

Corsair XMS3 Classic TR3X3G1333C9 3x1GB DDR3 1333MHz Triple Channel Desktop Memory Rs. 7506/- + Shipping

Corsair XMS3 Classic TR3X6G1333C9 3 x 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Triple Channel Desktop Memory Rs. 14140/- + Shipping

All prices include all taxes are for non-CC payment option.

For Shipping Charges, we have different rates for various product categories as well as for different regions in India integrated into our system. Our DTDC Surface Shipping rates are the lowest and very reasonable IMO.

Please avoid asking "Exact Shipping Charges" by PM if possible. You will know the EXACT Shipping Charges and the EXACT amount payable BEFORE you confirm your Order.

PM me for Details.
  • 6EMI and 12EMI options available ONLY with ICICI Credit Cards.
  • EMI options available on ANY PURCHASE above Rs. 1500/- :eek:hyeah:
  • EMI's calculated on Total Order Amount (T.O.A.) = Sum of all Products + Shipping
  • 6EMI = (T.O.A.)/6 + 4.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI
  • 12EMI = (T.O.A.)/12 + 10.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI

Just spoke to SMC International this number: +91 11 26293001

ME: Asus P6T Deluxe kya rate hai?

THEM: Asus kaunsa?

ME: P6T Deluxe.

THEM: nai, nai, nai hai... HUNG UP

Maybe I didnt get a good response as I dont call up often and dont buy from them and also dont know the right person to speak to, but AFAIK, the rate I am offering is competitive In Mumbai.

And u dont have to make 10 calls :)

Also, I never said this is the LOWEST RATE in INDIA or anything like that, but this board has limited availability, we have stock, will ship fast and secure.

Thirdly, I can only offer the rates based on my buy rates, so if you are getting a better rate, fine, if you want a brand new board securely packed and shipped fast to your address, PM me. :)

ohh commom man, he told he's not gonna be in price wars..if you find his rate attractive, then buy it else don't crap the thread atleast

TheTechShopGuy said:
Spoke To them again, just to confirm, spoke to a guy called "rama"

RESPONSE: nai hai Sir, abhi nai hai hamare paas !!!

you mean raman

and they don't have X58 in Asus yet. they have gigabyte though

Sir ,

I Would Like To Assure You ,That the Mods Should Check These Kind of Replying Should Be instantly Deleted .There Is No Reason For a Customer To Say "XYX Party Is Selling for XYZ Price " .There Are Many Many Dealers On TE That Have Different Names And Keep Promoting a Company For No Reason .If Any Company Wants To Trade On TE ,They Have The Liberty To PM The Admin and Pay Thier Dealer Access Fee And Create Threads .If Members Do Not Want Us To Talk in Other Area Then Kindly Also Do Not Create And Write Such In Dealer Area threads ,I Am Fully At your Side Techshop On This Issue .The Mods Should Take This To Thier Notice .

zanderzone said:
ohh commom man, he told he's not gonna be in price wars..if you find his rate attractive, then buy it else don't crap the thread atleast

Thanks, Mods, you also need to support the dealers a little more on this. :)

I have PM'ed you guys often, no offense, but you are very trigger happy, if we dealers break one of your rules, but very lenient on users posting whatever they feel like.

w1nD said:

V2 is actually downgraded P6T deluxe. They removed Marvell SAS host controller rom from the P6T dlx and renamed the product.

In reality it should be cheaper but it might not be. And it is yet to hit mass distribution.

There is nothing new to this board and nothing is changed as far as core design goes. So you can safely buy the current P6T dlx.

Shripad said:
V2 is actually downgraded P6T deluxe. They removed Marvell SAS host controller rom from the P6T dlx and renamed the product.

In reality it should be cheaper but it might not be. And it is yet to hit mass distribution.

There is nothing new to this board and nothing is changed as far as core design goes. So you can safely buy the current P6T dlx.

ohkk i thought its already out :)

i hope these remain untill my engg results are out :ashamed: w8ing for results eagerly ;)

Shripad said:

Hi Techshop ,

Once You Sell Some Unit Can You Tell Us If The ASUs Does Have The SAS Controller ,I Was Wanting to Know Cos the Data Recovery Desktop i Have Can Have a Addition SAS Host if i Wanted To Update ,,Good Luck With Your Sale And Belated Happy New Year .

Exclusive Pic of two of these babies all ready for dispatch waiting to be packed :D

P6T-Boxes.jpg

More pics tomorrow !!!

More Pics :D

Flip Open Box Cover...

P6T-Boxcover.jpg

Open Box Shots !!!

P6T-OpenBox1.jpg

P6T-OpenBox2.jpg

Back