The D.S.F purchase

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Hi peeps,

Had been to Dxb fer a week on account of the D.S.F..

Supposedly DXB is the shopping paradise on earth, no matter fer watever gadget n gizmo..

PS: Dunno hw many of u may know. Ther's a mall called Sharaf DG.. Any gadget or elec stuff tats been officially launched on planet earth, U'll get it there after the launch.. Else if they cant get the gadget u need in 3 days time, they'll get tat thing fer free.. :lol: Hws dat???

Anyways here're the stuff I got..

1. DELL Inspiron 1520:

Specs:
T7500 @ 2.2G; 2 GB; 160GB; 8600M GT :eek:hyeah: .

(Yeah yeah I know its been officially discontinued n is being replaced by the 1525with HDMI n stuff... Neve mind.. Fer the occasional gaming n downloads this'd do fer now..)

Damages: 45k.. :eek:hyeah:

2. SE K810i:

Its a good fone;cam quality's gr8 with a xenon flash;msgin is fine..
Got a 1GB M2 free...

Damages: 12k..

3. Walkman HPM85 attachment:

Needed this very badly.. But cudn get it w/o the headphones supplied but those do a very good job I must say.. I believe noise cancellation is there though meesa not sure.. :p

Damages: 2k..

4. Sony DSC H3:

Got this bag free with a Sony I GB mem stick pro duo and its mem stick adapter.

Damages:13k

Over n out.. :)

lol what about you intel rig with 8800 gtx

did you sell somethings and got some extra :p

nice buy

Sony DSC H3 huh i read many review the camera is ok but there is only few problem you have you set manual the camera ;)

any way go anywhere and play some games near the hostel :p

what about external hard disk :rofl: for some backup

congrats :D

even i was going to buy the Sony Cybershot DSC-H3 but didn't as reviews werent as good as the Canon Powershot SX100IS :p

Udit said:
congrats :D

even i was going to buy the Sony Cybershot DSC-H3 but didn't as reviews werent as good as the Canon Powershot SX100IS :p

Thanx Udit..
Yup but it shoots pretty decently with the manual settings..
Hav to tamper with tat..
I wanted d S5 IS badly but then.. :ashamed:

Jus need a point n shoot thing with 10x zoom.. So instantly took this..

I shud've gone fer some reviews but then twas my last purchase b4 I cud board d flight..

arunhalo said:
lol what about you intel rig with 8800 gtx

did you sell somethings and got some extra :p

nice buy

Sony DSC H3 huh i read many review the camera is ok but there is only few problem you have you set manual the camera ;)

any way go anywhere and play some games near the hostel :p
what about external hard disk :rofl: for some backup

:S

Decipherin.... In the meantime..

Yeah Arun, reviews says it aint tat good..

And hw do I play games wen I've sold my proccy.. :mad:

No external HDD fer me.. Happy with the measly 250GB internal storage..

gannu_rox said:
I wanted d S5 IS badly but then.. :ashamed:

The S5 IS is overpriced there. Two friend got quotes from diff places (airport/some mall). Both got a quote of around $500 US which is like 20k here! Though it came with all the goodies n all..

I guess just better to get it from grey here! The SX100 was ~11k i think with the goodies.

Anyway, congo on the purchase :) Nice price for the Insprion. Did you take the 1680X1050 res ?

Back