The Dark Knight Rises

avi

Skilled
Just found this awesome prologue from YouTube. Most of you already might have seen it in theaters. Can be deleted anytime from YouTube. Enjoy it

This is not a prologue we deserve, but the one we need right now. so Youtube will hunt this because it can take it. Because it is not just a video. it is a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight Rises.

:)

And here is official trailer :

another one :

trailer 2(updated link)

[video=dailymotion;xn2era]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn2era_the-dark-knight-rises-trailer-2_shortfilms#rel-page-3[/video]

RD274 said:
Thanks. I went half an hour early for MI4 for this and they didn't show it.

I think the trailer was exclusive to the IMAX theaters. Did you watch MI 4 at an IMAX theater?

chiron said:
ugh... I've had enough of the mi4 trailer popping up everytime I click on a youtube link
[OT] Am I the only one who doesn't a single ad on Youtube, or pretty much anywhere? Use AdBlock Plus. :p

I remember going to watch TDK at freakin' 7:00 in the morning, which was really the very first show on the day it released. Although, I'm not convinced with TDK Rises trailer, but this will definitely be a weekend watch, if not the day-one.

Back