The Dark Knight

Neo-N

Skilled
Guess what the Postman just brought for me... :batman:

Special thanx to Vivek (varkey) without whom it wouldn't have been possible. And thanx to maddy (madnav) as well...

Pics:

1002794.jpg

1002793y.jpg

1002798f.jpg

1002802y.jpg

1002803b.jpg

1002806y.jpg

Please excuse the quality of photographs... I suck at photography. Next time, I'll hire Peter Parker for the photoshoot!!

The Post-Man brought me the Bat-Man all the way from Hong-Kong... :lol:

Now if only I get a good deal for the Iron Man Figurine... :p And yes, the batman logo metal cutout... :ashamed:

Good figurine. Congratulations.

Extremely washed out pics though. Try taking a few snaps with the flash turned off and in a well lit room. Or maybe in indirect sunlight. The pics do not do justice to the awesome figurine at all. I have seen it in person (another one, not Nehal's :p).

What size is it? And damages? I might end up getting a few figurines myself if you can tell me the source. :)

Dude, congrats! I think the cape and the mask should be purple, innit? in the dark knight movies I think it was black, only in the comics and older batman movies I think it was purple and also whats up with the spikes on the arm?

What are those weapons and chest gaurd, please describe what they do.

hector19 said:
Awesome :)

Damages ?

Thanx Bro... Damages are just 10.99 USD = Rs.495/- :yahoo:
vantheman5211 said:
looks good bro whats the size of the figurine?

Thanx... It is ~ 7 inches tall... :eek:hyeah:
GuruGulabKhatri said:
Remember The Small little Pm That I Sent u? Selfish Neha :mad:

PS.Congratz...That figurine Looks Awesome :clap:

Hahahaha!!! I was expecting this... :lol:

Well, I didn't forget your PM. I just took a risk with this figure. The seller was not willing to ship to India.

I somehow persuaded him to ship it but he laid down two conditions: 1) That I Pay extra 3 USD for Shipping with Tracking and 2) If the figure was lost/damaged (or anything else) in transit, I was to accept the sole responsibility. :O

I couldn't ask you to take the risk... You already have a pending Mario shipment because of me... :ashamed:

But in case you want to order the batman now, let me know. I'll surely help you out... as now I am sure that the seller is reliable and that International Shipping (with tracking) is trustworthy!! :)
phoenix844884 said:
Good figurine. Congratulations.

Extremely washed out pics though. Try taking a few snaps with the flash turned off and in a well lit room. Or maybe in indirect sunlight. The pics do not do justice to the awesome figurine at all. I have seen it in person (another one, not Nehal's :p).

What size is it? And damages? I might end up getting a few figurines myself if you can tell me the source. :)

Thanx a lot. I know I suck at taking photos... :p Size is ~ 7 inches. Damages 10.99 USD (7.99 USD for the figure and 3 USD for the Shipping with Tracking).

I got it from ebay. I'll PM you the link if you want. But the seller won't ship to India unless you opt for Shipping with Tracking (by paying extra) and also accept the risks in transit!!
JPL said:
Dude, congrats! I think the cape and the mask should be purple, innit? in the dark knight movies I think it was black, only in the comics and older batman movies I think it was purple and also whats up with the spikes on the arm?

What are those weapons and chest gaurd, please describe what they do.
Thanx bro... This figure is not the Batman from the Dark Knight movie. Check the logo. It is the Batman from the older series. The DC Battle Armor Batman Series 1 to be precise. :)

The Spikes on the arms and the Chest guard are removable. It is the Battle Armor. I didn't post a picture with the whole armor removed... forgot that!

What they do?? Nothing!! What do you want them to do?? Sweep the floors for me?? Lol :lol:

@ Others: Thanx a Lot people. :D

Thats what I guessed too, its not from dark knight, but you did post the sub title as dark knight and hence my curious questions hehe.

dude, the battle armour should have some function, imaginary not real functioning hehehe. for eg. the gaurd can be described on the box as titanium super alloy gaurd to guard against the heaviest of artiallry or something...etc.. hope you get my drift, thats what I wanted to know.

Back