The Dragon v/s T-Rex - Battle of the Alum

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Well - before i begin, i must say this - i know i am a national distributor and i do keep posing show-off's for things that i may not end up using as such - but what the hell - i am a Tech freak before i am a businessman, so here it is :eek:hyeah:

The Battle of the Alu's

The Dragon

(For the uninitiated - it's the Lian-Li Armorsuit PC-P50R AMD Dragon Edition mid-tower)

The F#@$ing side panel is not a sticker or an etch - it's a bloody laser cut dragon "embossed" on the side panel. Jeez.

This has to be the best chassis i have ever seen in my life. So good to be the LL Distri :bleh:

Enter T-Rex

Ohh - Comes wrapped up.

OK, i am dieting alright ? Stop staring like that. :no:

All it took was a little elbow grease, and here is the T-Rex - in all it's glory :D

Well it was a gift from LL :)

Hope you enjoyed the fight.

Now me going back to drool over the case. :tongue:

^^ It was a gift :p. @ Phoenix the dragon(P50R) looks awesome :O. will have a look at it when I come to collect the other stuff .

The T-Rex is for around 1.5-2k i think. It's an all aluminum thing. (And the T-Rex is the gift, not the case :p)

@kushagra2008 - Still awaiting confirmation :p. Till then it aint urs ;)

14.9k :p.....Mainly because it's a AMD Dragon edition so royalty needs to be paid to AMD. But to me, the way they have made this case, it is totally worth it.

Back