03 2010 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX (Kuala Lumpur) 02 - 04 Apr

04 2010 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX (Shanghai) 16 - 18 Apr

05 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFÓNICA 2010 (Catalunya) 07 - 09 May

06 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2010 (Monte Carlo) 13 - 16 May

07 2010 FORMULA 1 TURKISH GRAND PRIX (Istanbul) 28 - 30 May

08 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2010 (Montreal) 11 - 13 Jun

09 2010 FORMULA 1 TELEFÓNICA GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE (Valencia) 25 - 27 Jun

10 2010 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (Silverstone) 09 - 11 Jul

11 FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2010 (Hockenheim) 23 - 25 Jul

12 FORMULA 1 MAGYAR NAGYDIJ 2010 (Budapest) 30 Jul - 01 Aug

13 2010 FORMULA 1 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX (Spa-Francorchamps) 27 - 29 Aug

14 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA 2010 (Monza) 10 - 12 Sep

15 2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX (Singapore) 24 - 26 Sep

16 2010 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (Suzuka) 08 - 10 Oct

17 2010 FORMULA 1 KOREAN GRAND PRIX (Yeongam) * 22 - 24 Oct

18 FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2010 (Sao Paulo) 05 - 07 Nov

19 2010 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX (Yas Marina Circuit) 12 - 14 Nov

Drivers Table:

Pos Driver Nationality Team Points

1 Felipe Massa Brazilian Ferrari 39

2 Fernando Alonso Spanish Ferrari 37

3 Sebastian Vettel German RBR-Renault 37

4 Jenson Button British McLaren-Mercedes 35

5 Nico Rosberg German Mercedes GP 35

6 Lewis Hamilton British McLaren-Mercedes 31

7 Robert Kubica Polish Renault 30

8 Mark Webber Australian RBR-Renault 24

9 Adrian Sutil German Force India-Mercedes 10

10 Michael Schumacher German Mercedes GP 9

11 Vitantonio Liuzzi Italian Force India-Mercedes 8

12 Rubens Barrichello Brazilian Williams-Cosworth 5

13 Jaime Alguersuari Spanish STR-Ferrari 2

14 Nico Hulkenberg German Williams-Cosworth 1

15 Pedro de la Rosa Spanish BMW Sauber-Ferrari 0

16 Heikki Kovalainen Finnish Lotus-Cosworth 0

17 Karun Chandhok Indian HRT-Cosworth 0

18 Sebastien Buemi Swiss STR-Ferrari 0

19 Jarno Trulli Italian Lotus-Cosworth 0

20 Timo Glock German Virgin-Cosworth 0

21 Lucas di Grassi Brazilian Virgin-Cosworth 0

22 Bruno Senna Brazilian HRT-Cosworth 0

23 Vitaly Petrov Russian Renault 0

24 Kamui Kobayashi Japanese BMW Sauber-Ferrari 0

Constructors table:

Pos Team Points

1 Ferrari 76

2 McLaren-Mercedes 66

3 RBR-Renault 61

4 Mercedes GP 44

5 Renault 30

6 Force India-Mercedes 18

7 Williams-Cosworth 6

8 STR-Ferrari 1

9 BMW Sauber-Ferrari 0

10 Lotus-Cosworth 0

11 HRT-Cosworth 0

12 Virgin-Cosworth 0

ESPN or Start sports will be broadcasting in India..right?

I have been waiting for today and sh*t happens...no ESPN/Start Sports coming on my Tv...aarrrgggggggg!!!

EDIT: Donno how but its coming now...

Alonso and Massa gets engine change. No penalty this time. As each driver can use a max of 8 engines for the season and penalty will be applied for any further changes.

Great start for Ferrari.
Feel little sorry for Vettel and Redbull.

But Ferrari now have very very long season ahead of them considering they are already on their second engine.

Given that most of the times, the driver winning the first race usually gets the championship, I am strongly rooting for Alonso to get the title no.3

A lot was said about other teams but RedBull was a big surprise. A fight between baby Schumi and Alonso will be extremely interesting to watch .

I serously want that refuelling back. It looked like 'you get the pole and you have more than great chance for win'.

Shripad said:
Great start for Ferrari.

But Ferrari now have very very long season ahead of them considering they are already on their second engine.

Shripad, am not able to edit the first post. Can you please check as I am not able to change the tables and next race section.

Good start for MS lets see what he can do rest of the season.

I am looking forward to this year: Alonso and Vettel are my top two favourites. Massa and Hamilton are useless crybabies who don't deserve jack. I hope the season goes well and we see Alonso and Vettel fighting each other for race wins and the championship!

I think it will be a 5 way fight between Alonso, Vettel, Rosbert, Lewis and Massa. But am sure that this year's will be Alonso's championship and if he keeps his mouth clean, he can very well overcast Schumi's records in the long run with Ferrari.

Being more than a second slower can be very hard to cover given that in-season testing is not allowed. But still, Bahrain has been happy hunting ground for Ferrari and Australian GP should be more accurate light. But for now, Ferrari and RedBull FTW!

Sad to see Vettel loose like that but nice to see Alonso in a car that can win him a championship again it is also nice to see Massa back and well.

Today's race was very boring (HONESTLY). The only guy (Sutil) who could have shuffled up the order and made the race interesting later on was taken out of the picture by Kubica in the very first lap.

No refueling during the race has made the race a bit boring in my opinion as people are heavy at the start and avoid taking chances. No refueling also allowed teams to go for a 1 stop strategy hence these guys had worn tyres leading to low grip by the end of the race hence little chances of overtaking at the end as well. I hope folks don't consider Vettel being passed as being overtaken.

I didn't really expect Force India to continue so strong with the momentum that they gained last year. I hope they continue to improve, do well and do us proud.

the refueling ban makes it virtually impossible to overtake and might make this season very boring. great start for ferrari though. quite satisfied with the 1-2.

cant wait to fly down for the shanghai grand prix next month!!!

@ prabs, having followed every test live on the internet in february (yes, i actually did), force india did look like they had a fairly promising package. had it not been for the first lap incident, sutil would have been in a great position to compete for a good position. he was the only driver in Q3 who set his times on the hard tires and hence started his race on those.

^^ I definitely hope so. At times Discovery Turbo's - Beetle Crisis is more interesting than the race today. No refuelling = no strategy. A tyre only pitstop is actually a no brainer - Worn or damaged tyres = Pitstop. This makes it even worse as everyone wants to preserve their tyres as preserving tyres is the only strategy.

In a way I am glad I didn't follow the winter testing much as the Force India's performance was as a pleasant surprise for me else the event would be even more boring for me.

Shripad said:
Great start for Ferrari.

Actually no, they just changed their engines as a precautionary measure. The first engine didn't go bust, so they could probably use it again in one of the less engine-stressing circuits like Monaco.

tifosi said:
Actually no, they just changed their engines as a precautionary measure. The first engine didn't go bust, so they could probably use it again in one of the less engine-stressing circuits like Monaco.

Actually it cant be used in race now as they changed the engine after qualification. It can be used for practice sessions only. if they had done this after Friday practice, they could have used that engine in race.
This rule is in place so that teams don't make it a habit of using 1 engine for qualification and different for race. If this was allowed, people will keep using old engine for qualification and thrash it as they wish in qualification and change it to less used or new for races. This is why this rule is in place.

Back