The future is Blu!

TechHead

ex-Mod
Planet Earth Blu-Ray and GT5 Prologue.

DSC00136.JPG

Got the Planet Earth BD from Amazon, 55$ with shipping. Reached me in 11 days flat. Not bad!

I think the cheapest one is the PS3. :) Atleast that's what AVMax says.

Next question: How much is the PS3 - grey/legally bought?

EDIT: Dude! Congrats! :) My jaw was on the floor for a good hour after watching the 1080p rip of Planet Earth - Pole To Pole.

Payne

And i thought u bought a Blue Ray writer... I was like WTF... Non the less you are a proud owner of a blue ray player which incidently is in a console which is worth selling ones kidney's for :eek:hyeah:

d_payne said:

EDIT: Dude! Congrats! :) My jaw was on the floor for a good hour after watching the 1080p rip of Planet Earth - Pole To Pole.

Payne

29k for a Euro-spec PAL 60GB version, with an HDMI cable, extra controller and 2 games. Bought in October 2007.

Switch said:
And i thought u bought a Blue Ray writer... I was like WTF... Non the less you are a proud owner of a blue ray player which incidently is in a console which is worth selling ones kidney's for :eek:hyeah:

I've still got both of mine!
:eek:hyeah:

oh man, GT5... :'(

i soooo want to play that game, noone of my friends here has a PS3 else id have camped their place. as if the list of things in it were not enough, it has the TopGear test track in it as well.....

Congrats man u lucky bugger

GT5 awesome !! i had seen the HD trailers of it..and i was like ..is it a game or HD Movie ...it looks so damn real !!

cmon guys ..lets have a meet at TechHead's place..heheh overnight camping ..:p

d_payne said:

Payne

I think a stand-alone Blu-Ray Burner will be cheaper than a PS3..

Anyways nice buy ther TH... :)

Congrats TH. :D
zhopudey said:
Awesome! I'm coming over now :hap2:
Hehehe...
What do you think i told TH, when he told me about this?:p
So when do we raid his place zhops- after all he has insisted on getting raided quite a few times till date?? :eek:hyeah:

Back