The HD Experience !!! and Evil Fishy :> !!!

Scorpy

Adept
Well first here is the evil fishy that haunts me day and nite and my mom cant see it , she tells me its just my imagination D: ... may be some of you may be able to see it ?

18022010193.jpg

AND HERE IS MY NEW MONITOR .. DELL G2410 .. ITS SO BIG :D ... its almost omgwtfbig !!!

11032010199.jpg

11032010197.jpg

Hey thanks guys for comments ... Im enjoying this new monitor .. its so big I use 2 firefox windows and surf 2 webpages at same time :D . Also the old monitor on the side is Samsung 740N which I plan to sell if someone buys its old and out of warranty though . I got this monitor from SMC international :D . Also the evil fishy my sister got me from australia .... actually she got it for herself but I liked it ... and some how it landed up in my room and whenever I put it back else where it comes back o_O .... and my mom cant see it ... and my sister forgot about it and now she also tells there is no fishy that she remembers of D: ....

What fish? I don't nothing there, wait - wait - I might have flicked it from your table.. No, I can't see it here too.. Do one thing.. Send the fishy to me :D lol

Back