'The HMT watches I own' thread

Freaky

ex-Mod
Tick-tock, tick-tock goes the legend :)

ADSL%252004_2.jpg

ADSL%252004_1.jpg

The HMT ADSL 04 Automatic - cost me Rs.2,125 at the HMT Regional Office in Chennai

Thanks to bottle and Mano (gmano) for getting me interested in the HMTs all over again :)

Bought a HMT Pilot as well to go with this :p

The HMT ADSL 04 Automatic - cost me Rs.2,125 at the HMT Regional Office in Chennai

Thanks to Ravin (bottle) and Mano (gmano) for getting me interested in the HMTs all over again :)

Thats a cool watch. Where is the showroom? I am gonna get one for Uncle for his Bday.
Thanks to U, i am looking at a gorgeous watch once all over again.

Gratz Freaky I was not aware that HMT are still available. Is Chennai the only place where we can get HMTs as I don't see any outlet in NCR.

Many congrats Freaky! Looks classy esp. with that brown leather strap. :)

Looks like it's time to get me an automatic. :p

Consider the ADSL 02 / 03 with a blue dial or NASL 03 with a red second hand - bloody awesome those are!

Thanks Mahesh. Will have a look when I go to the showroom. Surat doesn't have one - I checked it from the link you posted. May check it from their Colaba outlet when I go to Bombay next weekend. :)

I recall my father had an age-old Kanchan automatic with a leather strap. He must have got it in the '80s and I recall playing with it when I was a kid - shaking the watch to hear the movement of the jewels inside. Quite old and he happened to change the strap once. I still have preserved it somewhere. :')

Freaky: Forgot to ask; I assume the automatic models come with a transparent back?

Freaky: Forgot to ask; I assume the automatic models come with a transparent back?

Not necessarily :p Head over and check. Heard the one in Dadar is the best showroom. Do not be satisfied with what they have on display - I went again today and was shown 3 new models than yesterday :p So, bug them a lot :lol:

Thanks to Ravin (bottle) and Mano (gmano) for getting me interested in the HMTs all over again :)

Gratz Freaky. Those photos look really cool. Did you take them, or are they stock photographs?

I am not able to find that model on HMT site though :(

Back