(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipad 2 64gb wifi...9 months old...
25-28k depending on condition.
(I got a 64GB 3G + Wifi with a small nick in 30k 2 months back)

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Whats should be a decent price for out of warranty but good condition Galaxy SL and for a in warranty Galaxy S2.
SL - 9-11K (I don't know whats the definition of good in your books, but in my books its grade B+, where A+ and A lead the way)
S2 - 19-21K (Assuming 3-4 months of warranty left and in 9/10 condition)

The best option is to visit a local shop, ask him if he has the models you want to sell, ask the price which he is looking to fetch, it'll give a very close estimate of the pricing you want to have.

A Canon 1000D with 18-55mm lens, excellent condition. No scratches no dents, nothing.
Out of warranty.
Comes with box and all accessories.
2GB SD Card
FREE TRIPOD (goes upto 7-8 feet) worth Rs. 1500.

How much can I expect it to sell for?

EDIT: Also comes with a Canon camera bag. I'll throw in a UV filter and extension tubes as well. Anybody seriously interested?

how much can i sell a used Win 7 Home Premium with both 32 and 64 bit CDs.
this was bought directly from the US
buying a new notebook with pre-installed Windows and so uninstalling Win 7 on my present notebook.

how much can i sell a used Win 7 Home Premium with both 32 and 64 bit CDs.
this was bought directly from the US
buying a new notebook with pre-installed Windows and so uninstalling Win 7 on my present notebook.
You won't find any takers in India (atleast not easily), they prefer China Windows.
Better put it on the netbook you are buying as an upgrade, if possible.

Even if you find one, I guess 20-30% discount on the current MSRP would be good.

P.S. - Even the guys at lamington road asked me "Sir, do you need windows installed for 750 bucks?" when I bought a DOS based laptop few months back, and irony is that they had a sticker on their door which said "No Piracy Shop - Please do not ask for pirated discs here"

want to sell my cyborg RAT 3 mouse. purchased in march 2012. box & bill available. please let me know how much should i sell it for?

Want to sell my old desktop.Most of the parts were bought 4 yrs back.And everything is out of warranty

1)Samsung 920N 19" monitor
2)Pentium 4 3.2ghz
3)creative 4.1 speakers
4)4 gb 533mhz ddr2 ram
5)Corsair Vx 450 watt smps which is abt a yr and a half old (dont know if warranty still exists,gotta check)
6)Keyboard with multimedia keys + Mouse
7)iBall Mini cabinet
8)APC back UPS ES 500
9)LG dvd dual layer reader/writer

The monitor is in good conditions,it switches on and no stuck/dead pixels but its stand is broken ie the screen is seperated from the stand on which it is kept on the ground

So how much can i expect for this desktop?

Want to sell my old desktop.Most of the parts were bought 4 yrs back.And everything is out of warranty

1)Samsung 920N 19" monitor
2)Pentium 4 3.2ghz
3)creative 4.1 speakers
4)4 gb 533mhz ddr2 ram
5)Corsair Vx 450 watt smps which is abt a yr and a half old (dont know if warranty still exists,gotta check)
6)Keyboard with multimedia keys + Mouse
7)iBall Mini cabinet
8)APC back UPS ES 500
9)LG dvd dual layer reader/writer

The monitor is in good conditions,it switches on and no stuck/dead pixels but its stand is broken ie the screen is seperated from the stand on which it is kept on the ground

So how much can i expect for this desktop?

How much can I expect for a year and a half old iPod classic 160GB? New one retails for around 15K I guess....

Please advise...

How much can I expect for a 3yr old Nokia 5800XM, It was from the pre-order batch and got them on release date, not the price cut model with no accessories & TV out. It comes with all the accessories.
Used to be my backup phone.

• Original Headset with Remote
  • Original Pouch
  • Extra used Backplate
  • Extra stylus x2 (Total 3)
  • Plectrum Stylus(RED)
  • 8GB Original Nokia micro SD card
  • Video Stand
  • Original TV out cable
  • A new battery bought two months back

How much for hardly used Dell latitude E6410
corei5
genuine windows 7 pro
Backlit keyboard
camera
9-cell battery
Dell warranty

How much for 21-22 months old HP DV6 3057TX ?
Mint condition 9/10
i3 370m 2.4GHz
4GB DDR3 1066MHz RAM
500GB 7200rpm HDD
ATI HD5650 switchable graphics
15.6" screen
E-Sata port/Card Reader/ DVD RW
6 cell battery

Cooler Master Notepal laptop cooler with 2 80mm fans

Can i ask for 28-30K ?

Status
Not open for further replies.