(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netgear WNDR3700 -
Purchased last year (have to find the bill) (IIRC Netgear warranty is 5years)
Condition 9.9/10

WD SATA 80GB Scorpio Blue
Laptop HDD
MANUFACTURED : 18/1/10
Condition 9.5/10 (used only in laptop)

Kingston 1GB DDR2 800 x 3pcs
Out of warranty

SIDO Li-Ion Battery (unused - picked up the wrong battery for my Canon 600D)
LP-E5 850mAh 7.4v (Purchased for 1000Rs)

UV Filter for 55mm Cameras (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 350RS)

Camera Lens Hood DC-SN 55mm (unused - picked up the wrong lens size hood) (Purchased for 450RS)

Optical Glass UV Lens Filter - Graduated Grey (55mm) (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 400RS)

Optical Glass UV Lens Filter - Graduated Blue (55mm) (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 400RS)

Want to sell my old desktop.Most of the parts were bought 4 yrs back.And everything is out of warranty

1)Samsung 920N 19" monitor
2)Pentium 4 3.2ghz
3)creative 4.1 speakers
4)4 gb 533mhz ddr2 ram
5)Corsair Vx 450 watt smps which is abt a yr and a half old (dont know if warranty still exists,gotta check)
6)Keyboard with multimedia keys + Mouse
7)iBall Mini cabinet
8)APC back UPS ES 500
9)LG dvd dual layer reader/writer

The monitor is in good conditions,it switches on and no stuck/dead pixels but its stand is broken ie the screen is seperated from the stand on which it is kept on the ground

So how much can i expect for this desktop?

Comeon guys,a price would be good..i went to a local dealer,he gave me a price of ~8k for the entire system,is it a reasonable price?

How much can I sell a Blackbery Bold2 9700 for? It's about a two years old and has all the accessories including a Capdase cover. No scratches or dents or anything on the phone. Please let me know.

Want to sell my old desktop.Most of the parts were bought 4 yrs back.And everything is out of warranty

1)Samsung 920N 19" monitor
2)Pentium 4 3.2ghz
3)creative 4.1 speakers
4)4 gb 533mhz ddr2 ram
5)Corsair Vx 450 watt smps which is abt a yr and a half old (dont know if warranty still exists,gotta check)
6)Keyboard with multimedia keys + Mouse
7)iBall Mini cabinet
8)APC back UPS ES 500
9)LG dvd dual layer reader/writer

The monitor is in good conditions,it switches on and no stuck/dead pixels but its stand is broken ie the screen is seperated from the stand on which it is kept on the ground

So how much can i expect for this desktop?

Comeon guys,a price would be good..i went to a local dealer,he gave me a price of ~8k for the entire system,is it a reasonable price?

Sell all except the VX450. Substitute any local SMPS. And do not tell him that you have swapped it.

Guys, how much can I expect for a WD 1TB USB 3.0 My Passport Essential SE (Newly RMA'd - still sealed in packaging, both the drive and cable) with 2 years and 3 months warranty remaining?

samsung galaxy note 15 days old

how much i can get for samsung galaxy note with all original accessories and box..
used for 15 days..
i got it as a gift..so therefore no bill..but have proof that i got it 15 days earlier and its a gift

How much is a samsung Galaxy SL worth . with inovice. One has 3-4 months of warranty . on the second one warranty just expired but is scratchless.

Guys, how much can I expect for a WD 1TB USB 3.0 My Passport Essential SE (Newly RMA'd - still sealed in packaging, both the drive and cable) with 2 years and 3 months warranty remaining?

A new one is available for ~5700. Price it accordingly. Around 200-300 less.

Netgear WNDR3700 -
Purchased last year (have to find the bill) (IIRC Netgear warranty is 5years)
Condition 9.9/10

WD SATA 80GB Scorpio Blue
Laptop HDD
MANUFACTURED : 18/1/10
Condition 9.5/10 (used only in laptop)

Kingston 1GB DDR2 800 x 3pcs
Out of warranty

SIDO Li-Ion Battery (unused - picked up the wrong battery for my Canon 600D)
LP-E5 850mAh 7.4v (Purchased for 1000Rs)

UV Filter for 55mm Cameras (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 350RS)

Camera Lens Hood DC-SN 55mm (unused - picked up the wrong lens size hood) (Purchased for 450RS)

Optical Glass UV Lens Filter - Graduated Grey (55mm) (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 400RS)

Optical Glass UV Lens Filter - Graduated Blue (55mm) (unused - picked up for the wrong lens size) (Purchased for 400RS)

Anyone ??

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a quote for my system

Core2Duo E4400
Gigabyte G41-m
3 GB Ddr2 Ram
Amd Hd 4650 512MB
Seagate 250GB, Seagate 320GB,Hitachi 1TB HDDs
Vista Home Premium 32 bit OS (with oem dvd upgradable to windows 8 for a low price)
CoolerMaster Cabinet

-octave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back