The 'How much can I sell this for?' thread


sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Veteran
Feedback: 23 / 0 / 0
hey how much would i get for an Intex Sensation 600va ups bought in jan 2008. working in perfect condition with 15 mins of backup time?
 

sibot

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
Posting again. Any help would be much appreciated

Hey,

I have a couple of things that I need to put up for sale, it'd be great if the good people here could help me decide a decent sale price that these goodies can go for.

Intel 3.0Ghz P4 HT - D101GGC Intel original Mobo - 1GB RAM - 80GB HDD IDE - Cabinet w/o SMPS.

Dell Axim x51v Palm Top:-

624Mhz Processor

Wifi/Bluetooth

Windows Mobile 6.1 Installed

Along with this, I'll be giving the External GPS device that can be connected through the SD card slot, Dell original leather pouch, 4GB CF Card, 2GB SD Card and most of all the extended battery (Dell original).

I love this device and I'm sure SignOps and few others can vouch for this, I don't want to sell it off but I just got an iPhone 3G and it doesn't make much sense to carry around the Dell anymore.

Condition:- As good as new, bloody good, no, i actually mean it when I say this, this device has NEVER been used without a screen protector, I actually stopped using it for 2 weeks while the screen protector had to be changed. The device is cold laminated and scratch-less.

Samsung BlackJack II

Running WinMo Standard phone edition

GPS and the works

Scratch-less phone.

Great phone, sparingly used, used by my brother for a month or two, has been in the closet since or used as a GPS device for a month.

http://blog.telenav.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/08/telenav_on_blackjack_ii_red_6.jpg

Will give the phone with Garmin India installed.
 

jackdowsan

Active Member
Disciple
Feedback: 7 / 0 / 0
thetechmind said:
1) 17" Samsung Square LCD monitor - not even 1mm scratch / dust on the screen. Screen covered from day 1. More than 3yrs old. So I guess no warranty.

2) Sherwood 5090 Amplifier

1)- 1k
2) -no idea!

sunny27 said:
hey how much would i get for an Intex Sensation 600va ups bought in jan 2008. working in perfect condition with 15 mins of backup time?

i would say around 1200 would be the right price...
 

sibot

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
@thetechmind - pay no heed, that 1k quote was absurd, you'd get around 3k for it and that'd be a real good price for it.

As for the UPS, your best bet is to sell it online or to someone whose going to buy it for personal use otherwise it wouldn't fetch you more than Rs.200 - 300 to the max.
 

BIKeINSTEIN

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Feedback: 122 / 0 / 0
H@rsh said:
How much for an EVGA 8800GT 512MB? freshly RMA'ed, still sealed. Todphod warranty.

jackdowsan said:
8800gts are going for 2.5k these days...as this one is sealed it can go for like 3k shipped i think...

Please do not generalise sales by how much someone sold them for.

The 2.5K sales were by some (nice?) guys who wanted a quick sale for personal reasons.

Some others also managed to sell their 8800GT for 3.2-3.4K around the same time.

An 8800GT with local warranty can fetch around 3K depending on condition, warranty left, etc.(if a new 9800GT 512MB is not less than 5K)

For a Todphod card, the buyer will have to shell out atleast 1K for rma.

So it's kind of tricky to put a price to it. :)
 

axeman

Ye Olde Systems Breaker
Veteran
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
How much for a :

XFX 8600GT (RMA - New) with 2-3 Months Warranty Left?

CM 500W PSU RS 500 PCAR (2008 Buy) Solid use (My Sig)

Seagate ST 3500630AS x 2 (500Gb) With Warr

Seagate ST 3500418AS x 5 (500Gb) With Warr
 

sibot

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
You know what? It'd be great if someone could give even a little bit of estimate on what the items i have posted can fetch!
 

jackdowsan

Active Member
Disciple
Feedback: 7 / 0 / 0
axeman said:
How much for a :

XFX 8600GT (RMA - New) with 2-3 Months Warranty Left?

CM 500W PSU RS 500 PCAR (2008 Buy) Solid use (My Sig)

Seagate ST 3500630AS x 2 (500Gb) With Warr

Seagate ST 3500418AS x 5 (500Gb) With Warr

8600gt -1.5k shipped
CM 500W -1.5k shipped
hdd- 1.5k shipped
 

funti

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
Planning an upgrade and hence want to dispose off the following:

1. Motherboard - MSI K8N SLI Platinum (939) - BIOS showing problem.
2. Processor - AMD Athlon X2 4800+ (939)
3. RAMs - Corsair Value Select 512MB x 2 @ 400MHz DDR1 and Transcend JetRam 512MB x 2 @ 400 MHz DDR1
4. HDD - WD 400GB (AAKS) SATA-II (still under warranty)

How much should I expect?
 

jackdowsan

Active Member
Disciple
Feedback: 7 / 0 / 0
funti said:
Planning an upgrade and hence want to dispose off the following:

1. Motherboard - MSI K8N SLI Platinum (939) - BIOS showing problem.

2. Processor - AMD Athlon X2 4800+ (939)

3. RAMs - Corsair Value Select 512MB x 2 @ 400MHz DDR1 and Transcend JetRam 512MB x 2 @ 400 MHz DDR1

4. HDD - WD 400GB (AAKS) SATA-II (still under warranty)

How much should I expect?

mobo+proceor+rams ~ 2.5-3k (if mobo is working fine...)

hdd-1400 bucks
 

Nikhil

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 10 / 0 / 0
Sony Ericsson C905: 8.1 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3g, etc...etc...

Sony Ericsson C905 - Full phone specifications

Extremely good condition. Got the screen changed recently. It is brand new. The phone is 8 months old. With all accessories, bill, etc... warranty valid till august 2010.

Bought it for 26k brand new from Sangeeta.

How much will I get for it?
 

hunt3r

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
sibot said:
Posting again. Any help would be much appreciated

Hey,
I have a couple of things that I need to put up for sale, it'd be great if the good people here could help me decide a decent sale price that these goodies can go for.

Intel 3.0Ghz P4 HT - D101GGC Intel original Mobo - 1GB RAM - 80GB HDD IDE - Cabinet w/o SMPS.

Dell Axim x51v Palm Top:-
624Mhz Processor
Wifi/Bluetooth
Windows Mobile 6.1 Installed

Along with this, I'll be giving the External GPS device that can be connected through the SD card slot, Dell original leather pouch, 4GB CF Card, 2GB SD Card and most of all the extended battery (Dell original).

I love this device and I'm sure SignOps and few others can vouch for this, I don't want to sell it off but I just got an iPhone 3G and it doesn't make much sense to carry around the Dell anymore.

Condition:- As good as new, bloody good, no, i actually mean it when I say this, this device has NEVER been used without a screen protector, I actually stopped using it for 2 weeks while the screen protector had to be changed. The device is cold laminated and scratch-less.

Samsung BlackJack II
Running WinMo Standard phone edition
GPS and the works
Scratch-less phone.
Great phone, sparingly used, used by my brother for a month or two, has been in the closet since or used as a GPS device for a month.
http://blog.telenav.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/08/telenav_on_blackjack_ii_red_6.jpg
Will give the phone with Garmin India installed.

I have no idea about the phones, but for the computer i think you can expect around 2.5k :)
 

Nikhil

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 10 / 0 / 0
hunt3r said:
You can probably expect 15k-16k i suppose. Why, u gettin the 3GS too? :O

Haha. I'm massively tempted by it. Dad bought it yesterday and it's tempting.

Or the Nexus One.
 

hunt3r

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 0 / 0
Nikhil said:
Haha. I'm massively tempted by it. Dad bought it yesterday and it's tempting.

Or the Nexus One.

Haha thought as much :p 16 gig for 35k? Buy new tyres for yourself instead of the phone :p
 

Top