(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 8k. You can try to bundle it with the 3300x, as cpu are in short supply now, you can get a better deal.
Yes I know, I paid so much extra for both B550 and Ryzen 5 3600 today than the rates that were prevailing last month.
3300x might take time as it will go for RMA and might take few weeks, till then if I find some good buyer for board only then why not, will sell 3300x later on.

Yes I know, I paid so much extra for both B550 and Ryzen 5 3600 today than the rates that were prevailing last month.
3300x might take time as it will go for RMA and might take few weeks, till then if I find some good buyer for board only then why not, will sell 3300x later on.
Amd rma is quite fast. I think within 10 days you will get replacement.

Considering my oneplus 6 is in same or better condition

is it right in my expecting 23,000 for my phone? which has been always used inside a dual layer case, with trink protector and 25,000 worth accidental insurance for 2 years from airtel secure ?
Sell it even if u can find a buyer for 15k. [emoji106]

Considering my oneplus 6 is in same or better condition

is it right in my expecting 23,000 for my phone? which has been always used inside a dual layer case, with trink protector and 25,000 worth accidental insurance for 2 years from airtel secure ?
One can easily get a OP7/7T for 23-25k Like someone else said, please sell it off if you even receive an offer of 15k.

Thanks, but i do not find any refurbished models for less than 20k.
I feel comparing with the price that cashify or similar providers give + olx etc is not accurate; since they take the phone for less, make it as good as possible and sell it for a profit.
Anyway, if my phone does not fetch more than 21,000; I will rather keep it for another 2 - 3 years +; just like my Nexus 4 and Zuk z2 plus :)

Thanks folks.

I have a few other stuff that I am thinking of clearing from home, like mechanical keyboards, dash cam, active noise cancelling ear phones, LG 25inch ultra wide monitor, etc.
Will collate all stuff and create a post to know what is the price you would expect; before I create a sale thread. ;)

Thanks again.

Well this is how business is done..be it used cars, phones, laptops or anything

I understand, hence we have craigslist, freeads, ad-mag, olx, ebay, etc - where we can cut the middle man and instead get 50% more while still selling for lesser than the final added cost.
Anyway, I am waiting for my profile to be enabled for posting sale threads.
Have a hell load of stuff to clear ;)

I understand, hence we have craigslist, freeads, ad-mag, olx, ebay, etc - where we can cut the middle man and instead get 50% more while still selling for lesser than the final added cost.
Dm me the stuff you have.

DM me as well :). I still cant post sale threads as well. How can I remove this restriction? I had close to 20 postive feedback on erodov. Do I need to be a buyer and get one positive rep first?

How much can i get for a year old xbox one x. just completed warranty period around 15 days ago, with sport red controller and 2 pair of kontrol freeks? console and everything is in mint condition, with bill and box ofcourse.

How much can I expect for a single 8 GB stick of Kingston HyperX Fury 2400 Mhz, one year old with the bill and box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back