(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, Just opened this sale thread with some out of the blue price. Can you suggest what is the right price for this combo?

Folks, Just opened this sale thread with some out of the blue price. Can you suggest what is the right price for this combo?
Max worth 6-7k in total.

How much for a PSU 290 watt 80+ Gold?
Post automatically merged:

For How much can I sell an i5 4570??

Last edited:
How much can I expect from EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black edition?
About 30k.

How much can i expect for the following combo:

Ryzen 5 1600 (Bought 2019)
MSI B450 Gaming Plus (Bought 2019)
16 GB Kingston HyperX Fury (Bought 2019)

All of the above have their respective boxes and invoices

Hello, I am new to the community. Just want to know how much should i quote for the below spec

i5 Core 6500
Gigabyte h170 Gaming Motherboard
16gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws
Seasonic 660w
Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 gaming
Corsair Carbide 100r Cabinet

All were bought in 2016. Would appreciate if someone can provide best rate for individual components. Thanks in advance

Hello, I am new to the community. Just want to know how much should i quote for the below spec

i5 Core 6500
Gigabyte h170 Gaming Motherboard
16gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws
Seasonic 660w
Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 gaming
Corsair Carbide 100r Cabinet

All were bought in 2016. Would appreciate if someone can provide best rate for individual components. Thanks in advance
motherboard + processor =10k
ram =4.5k
psu =2.5k
gpu =15k

How much can I expect for the following items:
  1. BenQ GW2450HM 24inch FullHD VA monitor
  2. Dell D2015H 20inch FullHD VA monitor
  3. Belkin Basic N150 modem router
  4. D-link DSL 2877-AL modem router (Middle East version)
  5. Cooler master Hyper 212X CPU cooler
  6. Deepcool Gamer Storm CPU Cooler
None of them have any warranty left and were bought about 3+ years ago.

Alienware 17r4 here. Like others in the thread suggested that I should take advice on the price that I should set for this device. Here it is. Open to advice. I have also mentioned about the USB on the right side not working which will cost around 3K to repair. Currently, the laptop is working fine and I am able to play games on it comfortably. Here are some images.

How much can i get for Asus X509FJ Core i7 8th gen/8GB/512GB SSD/ 2GB graphics cadd that is 2 months old and invoiced at 59990?

I'm not selling anything here but i just wanted to know as to what sort of a pc config can i get on olx for around 6-8K? The best i have seen so far is an old i5 2nd gen but it's one of those refurbished hp/dell OEMs (and there are a crap ton of those ads). I also saw this which i can bargain a bit for 7K
Cpu : core2quad q8200 with cool master cpu fan

Ram 4gb ddr3 (upgradable)

160gb hard disk

Graphic card : nvidia Gt 710 2gb

But feel it's still a tad bit pricy for what he put it for (8K)

What should a pc like this go for so that i can have a price to keep in mind when i jump into the sinking sands of olx ads. First time i'm actually planning of buying something from olx so i'm a complete newbie/fool at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back