(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask....

I browse all forums through the Tapatalk app. Many FS ads do not have the PRICE mentioned. Is it my app that is not showing the price or is it not compulsory to mention prices?

25k good price for this setup ?

Age- 1 yr old

R5 2400g
3000mhz 16Gb ram
MSI pro VDH
Seagate 500GB hdd
WD 250gb ssd
Coolermaster mwe 550w

How much should i expect for Dell Inspiron 7000 2 in 1??
its 12 months Old but not used for more than 3 months....

pls advise on the price for:

# WD Purple 3TB (WD30PURX) Surveillance Drive
# WD Red 3TB (WD30EFRX) NAS Drive

purchased in 2017 with a NAS; never used (yes), neither the NAS nor the drives.
(NAS is Synology DS916+, also to be sold).

Got two phones that I don't use anymore. Please help me with a good ballpark figure I can get for'em:

1. iPhone 6s Plus 16gb with original charger and unused earphones. Battery level is at 74%. No dings and dents.

2. Mi Mix2 8/128gb with dings and 1mm screen crack in bottom corner, along with original mi 2a fast charger

TIA

My friend needs to sell his Samsung Gear VR, SM-R322, as he is in urgent need of money. Bought last year. 12 month warranty is over. Used only 2-4 times. Condition like new. Box, accessories everything is there.

My sister wants to sell her 2018's Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera with the factory-installed with Single Lens.

Product link: Flipkart || Amazon

Not sure whether this is the right place to discuss cameras, so I would really appreciate some guidance.

So I was going to put a sale thread for my RX 570 but the rules have changed recently so I can't.

What should I expect for Asus Strix Rx 570 4GB, warranty till 7 March 2021?

What should i expect to get out of my gskill ripjaws 16gb (8x2) 2400 mhz ram? I'd really appreciate a response and to know what ballpark figure should i expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back