(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

What to expect for the following as good as new, barely One Year Old CPU ?
All components bought new from MDC, Amz, Local / Nothing Bought Used.
All invoices available.

Not to be sold in parts.
Will sell assembled CPU with below mentioned components only:

AMD Ryzen5 3500, box available.
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, box available.
Flarex 2x8gb=16gb kit, packaging available.
Gigabyte RX570 4gb, box available.
Antec NeoEco 550Watt 80+ Bronze PSU, box available but torn.
Antec GX202 Blue cabinet. box not available.

Thanks,

What should I expect for a year old R3 1200 which is in 9/10 condition?
Got it from Amazon at around 5K.

Does anyone know the current going rate (price at which it was sold) for the GTX 1060 3/6GB, 1070 and 1080? I've forgotten the thread and by who but someone said he sold his 1070 Gaming X for some 14k? What about lower variant of the 1080 like the Mini?
What to expect for 4x2GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingston RAM Lifetime warranty? If we send DDR2 for RMA can they send us back DDR3?
Unlike other guys I would say, RMA if/when it's faulty. They just might give you a new DDR3/DDR4 of similar value.
Price for
1. MSI B450 Tomahawk
2. Ryzen 5 2600 (never oveclocked) with stock cooler
3. 2X8 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3000 Mhz

All purchased in Mar'19 and under warranty
Good stuff. 3k-4k below current current rate should be good. The motherboard is not the Max version is it?
Hi,

AMD Ryzen5 3500, box available.
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, box available.
Flarex 2x8gb=16gb kit, packaging available.
Gigabyte RX570 4gb, box available.
Antec NeoEco 550Watt 80+ Bronze PSU, box available but torn.
Antec GX202 Blue cabinet. box not available.

Thanks,
It's like everyone is buying the MSI B450 Tomahawk lol. Not sure about this but maybe,
R5 3500: 10-12k
Motherboard: 8-9k
RAM: -20% from current rate of another RAM with similar specifications
GPU: Not more than 9-10k. I've seen the RX 570 4GB going for 11-12k online.
PSU: 3.2k max
Cabinet: 2k max. People rarely buy cabinets unless it's a really good model.

This is a really old model. You'll be lucky to get 1.5k for it. Only people who already own the first gen Ryzen motherboard who needs a compatible chip as spare or urgently to replace a dead chip will buy.
Hi Guys,

What's the best price I can get for Ryzen 5 2400G?

Purchase Date: 18/11/2019
How much did you buy it for?

I would suggest 3k minimum and about 4k max(just beacuse there are a lot of options for others in Ryzen like 2200). Btw, which motherboard do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the current going rate (price at which it was sold) for the GTX 1060 3/6GB, 1070 and 1080? I've forgotten the thread and by who but someone said he sold his 1070 Gaming X for some 14k? What about lower variant of the 1080 like the Mini?

Unlike other guys I would say, RMA if/when it's faulty. They just might give you a new DDR3/DDR4 of similar value.

Good stuff. 3k-4k below current current rate should be good. The motherboard is not the Max version is it?

It's like everyone is buying the MSI B450 Tomahawk lol. Not sure about this but maybe,
is the b450 tomahawk a good mobo? Looking to upgrade

I honestly can't say for sure but its like the most popular one out there and everyone is recommending it. The prices have increased over time. The older models used to cost some 7-8k and now over 10k. See the specs and see if it has what you need. Honestly if I were to get one but have budget issue then I would get a cheaper non-Gaming model. Just my opinion.
Also the "Max" model is Ryzen 3000 ready and the non-Max will need BIOS update if you want to use a Ryzen 3000 processor.

is the b450 tomahawk a good mobo? Looking to upgrade
Go for Steel Legend if you're looking for good VRM and plan to overclock later. this will give you better bang for the buck and you might find someone reselling it if they upgraded to 500 series

Hey Everyone,

How much can I expect for my PS4 Slim 1TB with 1 controller?
3 Year Old, Bought from Flipkart. No original package (Didn't think this far ahead) :-/
It's in really good condition and works fine, planning on selling for getting the PS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back