Before I post, wanted to get an opinion on what price would you list this at. As a whole, not as parts.
For sale is my AMD PC. Everything works fine even though the machine is old.
1. AMD Phenom II X4 955 Quad Core 3.2 GHz Processor 1k
2. Gigabye GA-880GM-USB3 AM3 Motherboard Rev 3.1 1500
3. Corsair PSU - Gaming Series GS600 — 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply
4. Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB (Solid State Drive)
5. Cooler Master CM 690 II (VER.2) Tower
6. 8 GB DDR3 RAM - 1800
7. Additional Items: 2 120 mm fans side installed, Custom Fan controller installed with 3 speed control, Additional sata cables installed, Installed HP Ihas124B DVD writer - Works sporadically, Installed Wifi card on the motherboard,
400 for dvd
300 for fans
Defects: Works perfectly without any RMAs till date. One side has got a bit discolored which is captured in the photo. 1 or 2 hdd trays and some screws for the case are missing.
Local pickup only - Bangalore
17k for a PS4 500 GB is too high imo. 14k is more realistic. A 1 TB slim model with a bunch of games was recently sold here for 17k. The controller for about 2.5k. Cannot say anything about the VR as I am not familiar with the pricing.@GreenGrawlix
Had posted it before -
Asking on behalf of friend.
PlayStation 4 500 GB, roughly 1.5 year old, kept in smoke-free, AC room but used often. Box in his native place, asking him to get it to make shipping easier, else might prefer local pickup.
One black controller in good condition and one green camo controller in great condition.
PlayStation VR, around 1 year old, the padding needs to be replaced cuz it was dirty, my friend told he would get it done before selling. Comes with PS camera, box available.
Games - The VR demo game and Resident Evil VII: Biohazard support PS VR, plus bunch of other games (6 in total, FIFA was included, God of War 2 Remastered and others).
So here is the price which I thought :
PS 4 + black controller - 17k
PS VR - 20k
Blue camo controller - 3.5k
Games - 600-700 each, the discs are in decent condition
Doesn't have bill for any of it, lost them when moving. He is planning to move out of Bangalore (again) hence selling.
The GPU is available new for around 2.5-3k.1. CPU - 3k?
2. Motherboard - 2k-2.5k
3. GPU - Dunno about this. I haven't come across anyone who sold it here yet. Has little value tbh.
4. RAM - 1000rs or less.
5. Cabinet - 6. HDD - Free to 200-300rs
7. Monitor - 1500rs max
8. PSU - Free/Thrash it.
Your components are really old. Not only their age but also the grade.
One guy on fb was selling x470 carbon pro. Check that out.Thanks have messaged Rahul MSI.
Would also like to know since I’m contemplating buying a used MoBo what all is that i should keep in mind before purchasing? Any specifics?
The board in question is MSI B450 Gaming plus max.