(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash is king. As long as people are ready to pay these "ridiculous prices", they'll continue to stay at that level.
I know it's their money. I've already said that in my post. All I'm saying is people shouldn't. TE is not olx. So I know we can stop the tradition.
Its Gskill Ripjaws 2400mhz and Seasonic 620w s12ii
Do they have warranty?
The RAM is the lowest spec'd one unfortunately. PSU is decent.

How much for a used Samsung 23.5 inch LCD monitor I can get? Its more thn 5 years old now, still working great.

The RAM is the lowest spec'd one unfortunately.
For the said processor, it will run at 2133 instead and for Intel rigs it is very well considered.
All I'm saying is people shouldn't. TE is not olx. So I know we can stop the tradition.
cant this be done through PMs where people continue to mention the price they are asking for and we negotiate the deal with them through PM.

Do they have warranty?
The RAM is the lowest spec'd one unfortunately. PSU is decent.
i5 6500
16gb Ddr4 Gskill Ripjaws 2400mhz(Motherboard supports till 2133mhz)
Gigabyte H170 Gaming 3 motherboard
Seasonic 620w PSU s12ii
Gigabyte GTX1070 Gaming G1
Corsair Carbide 100r cabinet
Rosewill 3.5inch front bay multiple card reader with 4 USB 3.0 ports

All were bought in June or July 2016. So no warranty left I guess.
For the said processor, it will run at 2133 instead and for Intel rigs it is very well considered.
The Gigabyte motherboard I bought supports till 2133mhz.

I'd like sell some Earphones and a Headphone. All in Mint Condition. How much can I expect of them?

Headphone: Sennheiser HD 598 SE- Bought in June 2016, Rarely used and Box with all the original accessories and cables available.

Earphones:
TRN V80 Red with Mic - Bought in July,2019. Box + Eartips available.
BQEYX K2 - Bought in Jan, 2019 . Box + Eartips available.
SoundMAGIC E10C Red with Mic - Bought in OCT, 2018. Box may or may not be available (Have to check). Eartips available..

Thanks.

It will be valued below or just about 20k imo. It's just an estimated worth in my mind. You can always try selling for more. There's no harm.
And by new 3080 build if you mean you want to re-use this old system then it probably won't work. Your i5 CPU won't be able to handle it. Just in case you didn't know.
Lol no , My new build is based on 5900x and 3080. What i meant was that I will just keep my old system in reserve for testing purposes.

How much can I expect for a GALAX RTX 2080 SUPER with 2 and a half year warranty and bill and box?
How much can I expect for a ASUS RTX 2060 DUAL ADVANCED with 1 and a half year warranty and bill and box?
I would be interested in rtx 2060, let me know how much you decide to sell it for.

Hey guys,
I'm upgrading and wanted to know how much I can sell these components for...

Intel Core i5 4440 processor
Asus Tuf Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 motherboard
Kingston Classic DDR3 1600 Mhz ram 4gb x2
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz 4gb x1
Intel SSD 530 Series 240GB

These are about 3 or so years old and have no warranty left. I still have the box for the processor and the motherboard.

Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated. Thanx a lot in advance :)

What is the fair price for a Early 2015 Macbook Air 13 inch 8GB/128GB purchased in 2017 ?

A fellow member is selling it on -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back