(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that should cost around or a little below the GTX 1070 because of the reference design. Not the best Vega 56 card out there.
And good quality GTX 1070's are going for some 14-15k if I remember correctly.

How much to expect for this lovely beast of a laptop?
Asus Zephyrus G14
5 months old Amazon purchased, still 1 month remaining to extend warranty
Ryzen 7 4800hs
1660ti graphics
Anime matrix
1tb ssd
16gb ram
So its selling for 1.22 now. So Ten percent on this would put it in the ballpark of 1.10 Lakhs. Maybe if you extend the warranty, it might help further in the sale. Anything above 1 Lakh would be good.
And there is also a cashback of 5000 - on ICICI Bank / American Express Credit Cards.

So its selling for 1.22 now. So Ten percent on this would put it in the ballpark of 1.10 Lakhs. Maybe if you extend the warranty, it might help further in the sale. Anything above 1 Lakh would be good.
And there is also a cashback of 5000 - on ICICI Bank / American Express Credit Cards.
That's 512gb
I have the 1tb ssd version

IMO that should cost around or a little below the GTX 1070 because of the reference design. Not the best Vega 56 card out there.
And good quality GTX 1070's are going for some 14-15k if I remember correctly.
Just tested 2 of the cards I have with undervolting and overclocking and its working wonderfully , with very low noise. tested using AC Valhalla.

IMO these are far faster than the 1660Ti/Super cards

How much could I get for a 3090 FE, bought in Early January. Hardly used. I managed to luck out and get my hands on the 3080 FE too. I need a card for ML/AI applications, and knowing what price I can resell it at would help me evaluate the cost to performance ratio better.

How much could I get for a 3090 FE, bought in Early January. Hardly used. I managed to luck out and get my hands on the 3080 FE too. I need a card for ML/AI applications, and knowing what price I can resell it at would help me evaluate the cost to performance ratio better.
Why Can't you try installing CUDA supported libraries using LamdaStack on Ubuntu 20 LTS, it should work without issues and LamdaStack will provide support for Tensorflow, pytorch and caffe, to name a few libraries it supports.

3090 will be awesome card for ML frameworks

1) 2020 Oppo F15 8/128 can be sold for how much piece in mint condition
2) Zotac 1060 6gb gpu no warranty left

Last edited:
1) 2020 Oppo F15 8/128 can be sold for how much piece in mint condition
2) Zotac 1060 6gb gpu no warranty left
Dunno about phone.
GPU should go for 9-10k.
How much should i expect for 4 year old Corsair RM750x..have bill no box..
With all cables and pouch..
Depends on whether it has warranty. It should still have some years of warranty left. With warranty it can fetch 6k easily imo.

CS Series™ Modular CS750M — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified PSU 2015 purchase out of warranty what price can i expect ? box bill all cables available

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz Desktop Processor 2015 purchase​

Asus gtx 960 2gb ddr 5 (has sum issues)​

Asus M5A97 R 2.0 (has sum issues)​

Last edited:
Why Can't you try installing CUDA supported libraries using LamdaStack on Ubuntu 20 LTS, it should work without issues and LamdaStack will provide support for Tensorflow, pytorch and caffe, to name a few libraries it supports.

3090 will be awesome card for ML frameworks
Hi, thanks for the input. I did not mean that I cannot use the card for ML, my intention is to figure out if the card is worth more than twice the 3080. I had bought this when it seemed like the 3080 FE is going to be a pipe dream, and to me, the 3090 FE seemed more VFM than a decent 3080 AIB card which were selling for close to 1L.

Hi, thanks for the input. I did not mean that I cannot use the card for ML, my intention is to figure out if the card is worth more than twice the 3080. I had bought this when it seemed like the 3080 FE is going to be a pipe dream, and to me, the 3090 FE seemed more VFM than a decent 3080 AIB card which were selling for close to 1L.
All 30 Series Cards got support with TF/PyTorch with CUDA 11.1 - wait for this software to mature. As of now all 30 series cards are not performing to the extent they are capable of.

so even if you switch between 3080FE or 3080AIB from 3090 - it will be the same old story but in terms of overall gains in performance 3090 will be anytime better.

how much can i sell surface go in pristine condition for? No scratches or marks.. still under warranty

1. Surface Go laptop / Tab (Touch screen)

2. Screen guard pre-applied

3. Alcantara keyboard

4. Surface pen

5. Surface pen tips (Unused)

6. Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back