(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
Like the idea
But as it has already been discussed on this thread, and there would be affected parties ,I'm afraid the results may not be fair as we would be tossing a loaded coin even if it's "just for Science"

Cool!!
More on the topic; it's sad to see that even when you honestly place a price that's 23% less than the lowest recommend price on the same forum, a haggler would do his best beating the shit out of your reserve price. People should know when to stop or atleast recognise a good deal.
I agree on this and also agree with the point that used stuff market is buyers market. All n all, it will be between you and buyer for what you decide on to deal for. You may quote 65k for your card and see how the deal goes.

How much should i pay for a 2019 macbook air 128gb 8gb i5? Battery count 52, condition is like new with couple of scuffs and scratches

I have a dell inspiron touch laptop with i7 processor.
Purchased overseas.
Warranty has expired as it is 5 years old.
It has not been much in use and still working really good as it was used by my father.
Its touch screen has slightly broken but still working good.

How much can I sell it for?

What's the fair price for sealed WD elements 1tb HDD with warranty till 2024?

Also how much will I get for a WD passport 4TB HDD used for approx. 2000 hrs having warranty till 2022 August?

11k around for the combo
Thanks!

Although I'm a little surprised as that seems quite low for a Z77 platform even if it is 6+ years old. I could not find a single Z77 board for a second build when I was searching a couple of years ago. Maybe it makes more sense to keep using it till it falls apart.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Although I'm a little surprised as that seems quite low for a Z77 platform even if it is 6+ years old. I could not find a single Z77 board for a second build when I was searching a couple of years ago. Maybe it makes more sense to keep using it till it falls apart.:rolleyes:
Similar i7 4th gen combos were sold for around 13-14k or so

Found a guy selling MSI GK 701 mechanical keyboard locally for 2.5k and with 3 months remaining warranty. (price on invoice 6.5k)

Is it a good deal to buy? It has Cherry mx brown switches

Last edited:
I have a dell inspiron touch laptop with i7 processor.
Purchased overseas.
Warranty has expired as it is 5 years old.
It has not been much in use and still working really good as it was used by my father.
Its touch screen has slightly broken but still working good.

How much can I sell it for?
Any suggestions?

My friend has handed over to me
1. PS3
2. PS4 pro
What will be the correct expected prices.
I don't know anymore details as I haven't opened the boxes.
What should be the details to be provided?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back