(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly not able to find any cards in that range. Guess I'll wait for some good deals.
Well you're gonna have to wait a while, and even if you do find one, you'll have to snoop down on it as fast as you can before someone already buys it lol. Like today itself, an rx 570 got sold for 8K which is already out of warranty. I bought my rog rx 570 in 2019 on erodov for 8k with warranty ending in 2022!

Well you're gonna have to wait a while, and even if you do find one, you'll have to snoop down on it as fast as you can before someone already buys it lol. Like today itself, an rx 570 got sold for 8K which is already out of warranty. I bought my rog rx 570 in 2019 on erodov for 8k with warranty ending in 2022!
The market is way different now, let's see how it goes.

I need a rough estimate for much I can get this stuff out. All of this is less than 1.5 years old and in excellent condition

1. Antec High Current Pro Platinum 1000
2. MSI X570 Unify
3. NZXT Kraken x62

Best price I can get for TP-LINK AC 750 WireLess Dual Band ADSL2+ Modem Router ?

- Date of purchase: Nov 21, 2016
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): local
- Warranty remaining: None
- Condition: Brand New 10/10

my selling price has to do with the current selling price right and not the price that it was bought?

How much can I expect for amd phenom ii 960T cpu. Runs fine with all 6 cores unlocked. Also, Phenom II 1055T CPU.

Last edited:
Do people really buy PSUs here? I got mine from RMA and has 4 and half year warranty left. Don't need it since I bought a new one till RMA was processing. Its Cooler Master 750W Fully Modular Gold V2. If so, what should be expected price?

How much could I get for -
1. Zotac 1080ti amp extreme with 2.5 years warranty left.
2. Galax 1660 super with 2 years warranty left

Thanks!

Do people really buy PSUs here? I got mine from RMA and has 4 and half year warranty left. Don't need it since I bought a new one till RMA was processing. Its Cooler Master 750W Fully Modular Gold V2. If so, what should be expected price?
Someone selling same model in forum but almost brand new for 7k.
How much could I get for -
1. Zotac 1080ti amp extreme with 2.5 years warranty left.
2. Galax 1660 super with 2 years warranty left

Thanks!
Free mei dedo?

my selling price has to do with the current selling price right and not the price that it was bought?
Whichever you prefer. Depends on the quality too.
Only thing which matters is if you're going to attract anyone.
Is sapphire nitro Rx 580 4gb 1y used for 14k a good deal?
Are you selling or buying? It's obviously good for selling and not for buying. Try your luck. The RX 580 could be found for 9k before the mining surge but that doesn't matter anymore.

Whichever you prefer. Depends on the quality too.
Only thing which matters is if you're going to attract anyone.

Are you selling or buying? It's obviously good for selling and not for buying. Try your luck. The RX 580 could be found for 9k before the mining surge but that doesn't matter anymore.
Ya literally nothing out there with the old prices.
Also can you help me with a price check, g402 no warranty 1200rs, f310 no warranty 1100rs. Seems okay or too much? I'm selling these, not sure if I priced it correctly. They're in great condition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back