(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if there will be takers for this, but I have a 8+ yr old laptop (not sure about the purchase date, need to check invoice).
You are correct in that there may not be any takers. You can maybe look into upgrading/repairing the laptop (new battery, RAM upgrade, keyboard repair) and donate it to someone needy. Not quite sure who might it be but it's atleast better than getting junked.

In terms of valuation honestly I don't see this selling for more than 5k or so. I would argue 5k is also a high price for this. I might be wrong so YMMV.

Not sure if there will be takers for this, but I have a 8+ yr old laptop (not sure about the purchase date, need to check invoice).

Specs -
3rd Gen i5 3230M
4gb Ram, 240gb SSD
Running windows 10.
Few of the keys on keyboard don't work.
Battery needs replacement.

How much can I expect?
There was a guy on WTB that wanted a very old lappy.
16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws 5 RAM 8*2
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming motherboard
Friend of mine wants to sell this. How much can be expected?

Last edited:
Want to sell my Antec NX800, Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB,
want to buy a smaller cabinet or might go micro atx altogether, if i get a decent offer for my Msi B550 Tomahawk.
Everything is 6 months old with proper bill. Need to make a sytem which is mobile enough to be carried around.

I agree with the donation if you can do so.
I've given away two of my PC's. Newer one had a new Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD and a GTX 650Ti.
But it's not wrong to sell either. Try 5k-6k because of the SSD. Keyboard replacement is pretty expensive at around 1000-2000rs and battery too will cost somewhere around that. I've got laptop batteries replaced for about 1500-1600rs in Nehru Place. They are the generic third party ones.
Without the SSD I think you'll be able to get better specced laptop for about 8-10k in Nehru Place.

I saw someone selling Colorful rtx 3060 for 56k on OLX and when I contacted he reduced it to 51k which is too much. What do you guys think I should pay?

I saw someone selling Colorful rtx 3060 for 56k on OLX and when I contacted he reduced it to 51k which is too much. What do you guys think I should pay?
Available for ₹59k on PrimeABGB

I was wondering about the pricing for the following used stuff:

- Grado SR60e

- Beyerdynamic DT 990

- Sennheiser HD 558

- Sansa Clip (few models)

All the items are 100% functional.

Recently, I sold my Schiit stack + Grado stuff + a few GPUs with no problems. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am planning to sell couple of hardware items due to overall upgrade of system.

1. Ryzen 3900x (in warranty, purchased at the end of 2019, available with box and stock cooler (never used))
2. Nzxt x62 280mm AIO (in warranty, purchased at same time)
3. Hyperx Alloy Elite RGB Cherry MX Keyboard (working fine)
4. Gigabyte x570 Elite Motherboard
5. Asus AC1200 Dual-Band PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter with Bluetooth

How much can i expect for each of them. All of them are working

Hi,

I am planning to sell couple of hardware items due to overall upgrade of system.

1. Ryzen 3900x (in warranty, purchased at the end of 2019, available with box and stock cooler (never used))
2. Nzxt x62 280mm AIO (in warranty, purchased at same time)
3. Hyperx Alloy Elite RGB Cherry MX Keyboard (working fine)
4. Gigabyte x570 Elite Motherboard
5. Asus AC1200 Dual-Band PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter with Bluetooth

How much can i expect for each of them. All of them are working
What color switches does the keyboard have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back