(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me the price at which the GTX 1660 Super is going for online or local? I'm seeing only 40k+ ranges online and put a few thousands more and I can get the 3060.
What graphics card can I get in 25k? Please don't say only GTX 1650 lol. The next step above the 1650/S is the 1660 which I can't find and then the 1660S is available online.
Gtx 1660 super locally at 35k and getting 3060 at msrp is not possible right now cuz rp tech did not list it on their website as on nvidia site its directed to rp tech but shows 3060ti and no one knows when will the other stock like 3060 ti..3070 will come plus getting is also not so easy way too limited stock on rp tech...i saw online some are selling 3060 at 60k if your lucky you might be able to get it at 50k locally

Last edited by a moderator:
Gtx 1660 super locally at 35k and getting 3060 at msrp is not possible right now cuz rp tech did not list it on their website as on nvidia site its directed to rp tech but shows 3060ti and no one knows when will the other stock like 3060 ti..3070 will come plus getting is also not so easy way too limited stock on rp tech...i saw online some are selling 3060 at 60k if your lucky you might be able to get it at 50k locally
Thanks but I'm not going for the RTX 3060. I mentioned it only for comparison.

You cannot get any decent gpu new at 25k period. Asked a seller at nehru place, he straight up quoted 40k for a 1660s. Best bet is to get a used card rn or wait. When you consider this and the fact that people have been waiting for weeks now, spending 35k on a used 2060 doesn't seem that preposterous. My cousin also listed his 1660ti which he got from a 1070 rma on olx for 19k. People literally overbid and he finally sold at like 24k, the card I listed here sold for 26k. People won't refuse if they're getting way more than they quote.

So then the GTX 1660 Ti you sold for 26 (or 24k) is actually a good value in today's market?
Let me do some research and contact a few people and see what I end up with.
For now does anyone have a good cpu and decent motherboard for sale? Max budget 18k.

So then the GTX 1660 Ti you sold for 26 (or 24k) is actually a good value in today's market?
For now does anyone have a good cpu and decent motherboard for sale? Max budget 18k.
imho it is. Even if the shortage magically ends the next day you could still easily sell it for 20k. The most probable scenario is you use it till the 3000 series is available at mrp and sell the 1660ti for a loss of 7k.

Any idea how much this would fetch?
IMG_20210414_214442.jpg

Get an rx570 or 1060 3gb for now. At worst case, you'll lose 2-3k when the market stabilizes. These are good enough for games when played at 1080p on medium to high settings.

Last edited:
Let us try our luck.

How much should I ask for an APC 600VA 230 Watts UPS ? Around 1.5 years of on-site warranty left. Got it in a very good deal during big billion day sale. Current price online is around 3000 Rs I got it for 2200.

I'd say about 6-7k at most since the superior Arctic Liquid Freezer series are available with 6yrs warranty new for less than 8k (for the 240mm model) and less than 9k (for the 280mm model). Just my opinion as a person considering upgrading to 240mm AIOs in the near future (~2-3months)

Since it is not available in India yet, you're looking to sell in a very niche market. Most people would opt for a cheaper AIO that's available locally with warranty. So your best bet is to find enthusiasts who are looking to build white/aesthetic builds. You can try contacting high-end builders and check if they are willing to buy it or know customers who are interested in the item. This way you can sell it close to its US MRP.

If you're looking to sell it quickly and make a few bucks, you'd have to sell at a significantly lower price than its MRP, close to the price or lower than H100i RGB platinum or similar AIOs from other brands.

I'd say about 6-7k at most since the superior Arctic Liquid Freezer series are available with 6yrs warranty new for less than 8k (for the 240mm model)
Thats fair, I guess I'll just keep it then, doesn't make sense to sell it at that price and buy something else for higher, thank you
Since it is not available in India yet, you're looking to sell in a very niche market. Most people would opt for a cheaper AIO that's available locally with warranty. So your best bet is to find enthusiasts who are looking to build white/aesthetic builds. You can try contacting high-end builders and check if they are willing to buy it or know customers who are interested in the item. This way you can sell it close to its US MRP.

If you're looking to sell it quickly and make a few bucks, you'd have to sell at a significantly lower price than its MRP, close to the price or lower than H100i RGB platinum or similar AIOs from other brands.
True, Corsair AIOs tend to be expensive. It would only make sense for someone looking for a Corsair/ white build to go for this.
Not in any urgency to sell, I'll be using it for my white build in case I'm unable to get a good price for it, only considering selling cause I'd prefer a 360mm AIO.
I guess I'll just make a post on Facebook and see if I get any offers, thanks for the help

I guess I'll just make a post on Facebook and see if I get any offers, thanks for the help
No problem. Also try contacting premium builders like @themvp.in on Instagram. You can also try r/hardwareswap on reddit but would probably have to ship to US/Canada.

you guys, how much % more am i looking at, when i make payment on amazon.com? 3/5% for conversion to usd & 2/5% for international transaction? overall i am looking at 6-10% ?

is there chance of bank blocking payment for 1.5/2L upwards when i pay using debit card.

Curious how much would you guys pay for a 24" 144Hz screen? For both TN and IPS.
Those days where they used to be expensive are over, I sold my 144hz TN monitors for 9-10k. I've seen some in FB for even 7k without warranty. IPS with warranty should go for little higher but it depends on the model like if it has good panel but even they're way cheaper now.
I'd say 10-12k for TN, 12-16k for IPS depending on the panel/warranty

New or used? If used then it would depend on the number of years of warranty left. if new, then around 10-14k, depending on the other features.

BTW,, i believe there is a shortage of panels also going to hit soon.

Curious how much would you guys pay for a 24" 144Hz screen? For both TN and IPS.
I got a VA panel - Aopen 24" 144hz with freesync (both amd and nvidia) for 11k on amazon, with 3 yrs warranty (and its still the same price). Personally I wouldn't pay more than 11k for a fairly used IPS monitor with 1.5yrs or more warranty, or perhaps 12k for one with freesync and at least 1 yr warranty left. This is assuming the monitor doesn't have any serious issues ofc (panel, scratches etc).

What should be the price for an almost new Asus Cerberus 1050 ti, used for 2-3 months only, never mined
You wouldn't even be able to mine Ethereum with a 4GB card anyways....
As for the price, upto 6.5-7K since a used RX570 4GB sells for 7.5K but since yours comes with warranty then maybe 7.5-8K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back