(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should I sell the following E-Blue Cobra gaming mouse ?. It's unused because I don't game on a PC(Console only) and have a productivity laptop which has a trackpad as usual.

It was bought for about 10£

20210419_142857.jpg

How much should I sell the following E-Blue Cobra gaming mouse ?. It's unused because I don't game on a PC(Console only) and have a productivity laptop which has a trackpad as usual.

It was bought for about 10£
It should be good enough for people to not bring up warranty issue. The red one is available for 699rs in Amazon and blue for 799rs.

on behalf of a friend - price check on an rx480 8gb? no warranty and one week testing period
8gb cards, either rx480 or 580 are in demand by miners and so it will sell for pretty penny. I'm not sure how much but I'm guessing you can get around 14-15k for it, maybe more

There are lots of people who will PM you, most of then are lowballing reseller scum. Do not indulge them. If you want to sell, please follow the rules by creating a thread with pictures.

8gb cards, either rx480 or 580 are in demand by miners and so it will sell for pretty penny. I'm not sure how much but I'm guessing you can get around 14-15k for it, maybe more

There are lots of people who will PM you, most of then are lowballing reseller scum. Do not indulge them. If you want to sell, please follow the rules by creating a thread with pictures.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply and helpful advice appreciate it a lot.

How much can I get for the following -
PS4 Controller v1 (have 2 controllers) - In excellent condition (Barely used)
PlayStation 4 (500GB Original Edition, Japanese Import) - Works great!
PlayStation Guitar Hero (Guitar) - Works.
PlayStation Move - 2 Controllers + Gun fitting. Works.

PlayStation 4 Camera - Works.
PlayStation 3 Eye Camera - Works.
PlayStation 3 (Slim, I think and 320GB maybe) - Black screen / Video blank issue. (How to fix?)
Apple TV 4K - Kinda dead, blinking light issue + black screen (Anyone know a fix? Apple won’t fix it, only replacement)
Apple TV 4K Remote - in excellent condition with rubber protection cover.

Kindly let me know the approx price expectations for each
Thanks.

Last edited:
How much for a Inno3d 2060 super 8 GB. Purchased it in Aug 2019

- Date of purchase: 22 Aug 2019

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local (AVS Infomedia Nehru Place, New Delhi)

- Warranty remaining: 1 year 4 months

- Condition: Only used for personal gaming for 9 months as I work in merchant navy and stay on ship

(I am not sure if post reply was the correct procedure of posting. Mods kindly advise if I posted at the wrong place)

How much for a Inno3d 2060 super 8 GB. Purchased it in Aug 2019

- Date of purchase: 22 Aug 2019

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local (AVS Infomedia Nehru Place, New Delhi)

- Warranty remaining: 1 year 4 months

- Condition: Only used for personal gaming for 9 months as I work in merchant navy and stay on ship

(I am not sure if post reply was the correct procedure of posting. Mods kindly advise if I posted at the wrong place)
aaaand it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back