Looking to sell the following parts

i7 940

Gigabyte UD5

Palit HD4870 Dual Sonic 1 GB

Corsair HX620

Other than these I am also looking to sell

PSP Slim with CFW (Decent condition)

PS3 FAT Silver 40GB (Great condition)

You should have no problem in selling the i7 940 fast if you reduce the prices about 20%-30% from the current market price depending on the age of the CPU

However, the mobo will pose a problem as high end mobos sell only after a lot of bumps & price reductions

If you are keen for a quick sale of the mobo also , then you should insist only for a combo sale for the CPU & mobo

I recently bought a Palit dual sonic 4870 512MB for 5K with Indian warranty of 2 years left so you can consider the pricing accordingly based on the warranty left on your GPU

udayrulz said:
Looking to sell the following parts

i7 940 Refer below!

Gigabyte UD5 This is Rev. 1.0 I am assuming? You should get ~10-10.5k depending on the remaining warranty.

Palit HD4870 Dual Sonic 1 GB ~5k depending on the remaining warranty and if it has a local warranty.

Corsair HX620 Remaining warranty? You may get anywhere between 5~6k depending on that since the HX620 has been replaced by the HX650 since mid 2009 IIRC.

Other than these I am also looking to sell

PSP Slim with CFW (Decent condition) No clue

PS3 FAT Silver 40GB (Great condition) No warranty I am assuming? 10k would be a good price considering it's the satin silver version. Put it up on eBay though.
As for the i7 940, there's not a huge difference in the performance compared to the 920 and 930 which retails for ~13k/15k respectively. Not to mention the i7 950 is almost about to be launched. I'd advise you to wait and watch until the i7 950 pricing is out.

EDIT: The i7 950 retails for about ~15k. A price tag of ~13.5-14k should be justified for the processor IMO.

How much can I sell the following for:

PS3 games:

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. GT5 Prologue

3. Fifa 2010

4. Assassins Creed 2

5. Uncharted Drakes Fortune 1

6. Dirt

7. Metal Gear Solid 4

All are in mint condition with manual maps etc.

1. IntelliMouse 3.0 barely used, but bought new in April 10 from TE member, in mint condition with box etc.

2. 640AAKS Bought last year with bill and warranty from Lynx, in perfect condition will have to check the warranty but its about 1.5 years left I believe.

3. Mushkin SSD 60gb bought last month form Pheonix [...just want the 120Gb one :)]

4. Viewsonic.VM2235 with Box but no warranty or bill, working perfectly...No dead pixels etc[22" 1680x1050 ie 16:10]

Thanks for all the help guys....

Have a nice day

Cheers,

Infected said:
How much can I sell the following for:

PS3 games:

1. Red Dead Redemption ~1400

2. GT5 Prologue ~600

3. Fifa 2010 ~1100

4. Assassins Creed 2 ~1200

5. Uncharted Drakes Fortune 1 ~800

6. Dirt ~700

7. Metal Gear Solid 4 ~1000

All are in mint condition with manual maps etc.

1. IntelliMouse 3.0 barely used, but bought new in April 10 from TE member, in mint condition with box etc. ~1.6k

2. 640AAKS Bought last year with bill and warranty from Lynx, in perfect condition will have to check the warranty but its about 1.5 years left I believe. ~1.9k

3. Mushkin SSD 60gb bought last month form Pheonix [...just want the 120Gb one :)] ~9.5k

4. Viewsonic.VM2235 with Box but no warranty or bill, working perfectly...No dead pixels etc[22" 1680x1050 ie 16:10] ~5k

Thanks for all the help guys....

Have a nice day

Cheers,

Have all the PS3 titles listed up on eBay - it should sell faster. That has been the case with me for the last 2 titles I was selling. :)

All prices quoted are in INR and are meant to indicate an approximate value of the component. :p

Desecrator said:
All prices quoted are in INR and are meant to indicate an approximate value of the component. :p
Thanks Gannu sirji , I also hold 2*64MB DDR SDRAM - No Warranty , No Bills - Very Very Old - Circa 92-95 - Throw Away Product or I can expect shawarmas for it :bleh: ?

Desecrator said:
Have all the PS3 titles listed up on eBay - it should sell faster. That has been the case with me for the last 2 titles I was selling. :)

Sorry its Dirt 2 and not Dirt...

please suggest...

Thanks

- Date of purchase: 3 years ago
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): local (kolkata chandni chawk)
- Warranty remaining: MB 3 years, DVDRW 1 year
- Condition: Well and good, I am using now.

CPU - AMD 64 X2 4400+
Motherboard - Asus M2A VM HDMI
GPU - NVidia XFX 8500 512 MB DDR2
RAM - ZION 1+1 GB 800 Hz DDR2
Monitor - ViewSonic 15" VA503m
SMPS - iBall 450 watt
HDD - Segate 320 GB SATA II
UPS - Bitech 800 VA
ASUS 24x DVD RW
LG 16x DVD RW

how much i can get ?

neojjjk said:
How much could I expect for defective nokia N70 (2008 model) ?

What exactly is defective? The pricing would fairly depend on that. And you should get close to ~3.5k for a fully functional N70 which has been maintained pristinely! So depreciate the value accordingly.
Infected said:
Sorry its Dirt 2 and not Dirt...

please suggest...

Thanks
LOL I thought so since Dirt is fairly a very old title for someone to play ATM. Dirt 2 should fetch ~1400.

l33t said:
Thanks Gannu sirji , I also hold 2*64MB DDR SDRAM - No Warranty , No Bills - Very Very Old - Circa 92-95 - Throw Away Product or I can expect shawarmas for it :bleh: ?
LOL keep that as a collectible instead. I have a couple of old SD RAM sticks, Pentium MMX processors etc circa the same time period. :bleh:

i used to drill hole in old cpus and use as keychain...the pins were not pocket friendly :(

how much to expect for DDR400 1GB Dynet.

Out of warranty but working fine.

1000-1200?

Abit IP35e

Intel e6550

8400Gs

Crucial 2 X 1Gb RAM

Seventeam 500W

Dell SE198wfp

Zebronics Bijli

A UPS which gives a backup of 15-20mins ( don't recall the brand)

The Setup is 3 years old, No Warranty on any of them

What to expect for this laptop?

Brand/Model: Dell Inspiron 1420

Screen: 14.1"

CPU: C2D T7200 (2.0 GHz)

RAM: 3GB

GPU: nVidia 8400GS

Drive: DVD-RW

HDD: 120GB

Bluetooth: No

Camera: No

WiFi: Yes A/B/G

Battery: 6-cell

Condition: Near perfect condition. Everything is working as it should.

Warranty: No

madnav said:
i used to drill hole in old cpus and use as keychain...the pins were not pocket friendly :(

how much to expect for DDR400 1GB Dynet.

Out of warranty but working fine.

1000-1200?
DDR1???

Dunno if it will sell, better quote 800rs or so and see if u find any buyer.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

abhaybhegde said:
Abit IP35e 1.8-2k max
Intel e6550 3-3.2k
8400Gs 1k
Crucial 2 X 1Gb RAM 1.8k
Seventeam 500W Can't say
Dell SE198wfp 4-4.5k
Zebronics Bijli 600-700rs
A UPS which gives a backup of 15-20mins ( don't recall the brand) maybe 700rs

The Setup is 3 years old, No Warranty on any of them
See above quoted text.

funti said:
What to expect for this laptop?

Brand/Model: Dell Inspiron 1420

Screen: 14.1"

CPU: C2D T7200 (2.0 GHz)

RAM: 3GB

GPU: nVidia 8400GS

Drive: DVD-RW

HDD: 120GB

Bluetooth: No

Camera: No

WiFi: Yes A/B/G

Battery: 6-cell

Condition: Near perfect condition. Everything is working as it should.

Warranty: No
18-20k depending on physical condition and battery backup.

Sandy said:
I won a SE W350i. :D How much can I sell this for? It came in an OEM white box.
Maybe 2.5k if buyer gets complete 1 year warranty cover.

Desecrator said:
What exactly is defective? The pricing would fairly depend on that. And you should get close to ~3.5k for a fully functional N70 which has been maintained pristinely! So depreciate the value accordingly.

it is not working...no display ...

Hmm..

I got a WD Internal 32 MB green i got back from RMA.

Need to sell it.. price??... New ones are online for 3~3.1k.

Warranty... i dunno exactly... this was bought a year ago.. so dunno which batch is it 3 or 5 year ones

m-jeri said:
Hmm..

I got a WD Internal 32 MB green i got back from RMA.

Need to sell it.. price??... New ones are online for 3~3.1k.

Warranty... i dunno exactly... this was bought a year ago.. so dunno which batch is it 3 or 5 year ones
You could (and should) check that out from the WD site. It may command a better price if it carries 5 year warranty, which in all probability it does (since it was bought a year ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back