(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding for a ps3 500gb what @vyral_143 quoted is right Rs.13k-14k how come 19k... as new ones sells for 20k with 3 extra games & move bundle..
You kidding right. The new one 500 Gb with Moves bundle for 20k? :O
Where? Please share the link. I can see the 500Gb version with 3 games being sold at 23k in Flipkart and that too without the moves bundle. I know other sites sell it around 21K approx., but without moves bundle.
By the way I sold my PS3 1 week back for 16.5k, inclusive of shipping. I got net of 15k and mine was without warranty, as courier charge itself was 1600Rs. So he should get at least 16k with warranty.
Yeah I did wait for 2 months to get the correct price. So I am not kidding. You should know how to sell. :p
The OP's PS3 is under warranty. So if I can get the new one for 23k, then the one with warranty should definitely sell from 16-19K. This selling price would be inclusive of shipping charges.

Last edited:
How much for i5 2500k, Asus p8z68v mobo and MSI 6950 2GB Twin frozr III. About 5 months warranty remaining on all.

How much for a Moto G 16GB (Indian version, dual SIM) with original Moto flip cover? (worth Rs.800 now according to current prices)

Bought it on launch date. So close to 5 months old.

Asus Sabertooth series carries 5-years warranty..How much should I expect for it?
19-21k should be fine[DOUBLEPOST=1404836717][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for a Moto G 16GB (Indian version, dual SIM) with original Moto flip cover? (worth Rs.800 now according to current prices)

Bought it on launch date. So close to 5 months old.
around 9.5-10k with case should be good for it

How much should I ask for -
Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1gb ddr5
Bought two years back from flipkart. Not sure about the warranty.

You kidding right. The new one 500 Gb with Moves bundle for 20k? :O
Where? Please share the link. I can see the 500Gb version with 3 games being sold at 23k in Flipkart and that too without the moves bundle. I know other sites sell it around 21K approx., but without moves bundle.
By the way I sold my PS3 1 week back for 16.5k, inclusive of shipping. I got net of 15k and mine was without warranty, as courier charge itself was 1600Rs. So he should get at least 16k with warranty.
Yeah I did wait for 2 months to get the correct price. So I am not kidding. You should know how to sell. :p
The OP's PS3 is under warranty. So if I can get the new one for 23k, then the one with warranty should definitely sell from 16-19K. This selling price would be inclusive of shipping charges.
Bro i am not here to fight but on ebay there were many deal which unfortunately not available now & Ps3 500 gb within warranty sells in IVG for 13k if you don't believe ask @Rosh in IVG as he quotes prices of consoles in IVG and helped many members there.
Note:- Resell value of super slim is very low compared to slim[DOUBLEPOST=1405198052][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for a 500Gb sata hdd with no warranty and no bad sectors. Rs.1500/-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back