(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can i expect for Multiple Products Corsair?

Brand: Corsair
Products: Lighting Core, ML120 Pro (Non RGB) x 3 Pcs
Condition: Brand New, completely Unused
Month of purchase: May 2020
Reason for sale: Own a Commander Pro and own QL120 Fans

Attachments

• Lighting-Node-Core-768x629.jpg
    Lighting-Node-Core-768x629.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 153
  • corsair-ml120-pro-premium-magnetic-levitation-fans-120mm-lucs-047-57964-1.jpg
    corsair-ml120-pro-premium-magnetic-levitation-fans-120mm-lucs-047-57964-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
How much is an Asus ROG laptop with the following config worth?

Core i7 4700 HQ
16GB DDR3 1600
GTX 760M
1080p IPS screen
Backlit keyboard
Metal body

Model no G56JR

Had a 1TB HDD that was replaced by a 250 GB Crucial MX200 immediately. Battery doesn't have much life left - holds charge for 10-15 minutes.

Ignore the screen spec in the above link. Mine has a 1080p display.

Have box and bill. Lost the external subwoofer.

I guess this is almost 4-5 years old?

How much should i expect for
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (8Gb & 256GB) with bill & box (accessories included) and warranty 2 months remaining
Samsung Galaxy S9+ 6GB and 64GB with charger.. Over 1 yr old.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be a fair price here or for OLX, facebook for the following

1) PowerColor HD 7750 1GB DDR5 graphic card (rarely used/like new and in original packaging)
2) MSI N210 1GB DDR3 Graphic Card (fairly used,with original packaging)
3) Olympus VR-310 14MP Digital Camera (used, with original packaging and accessories)

Thanks

How much would my Dell XPS 9560 sell for ?
Specs :
12 gb ram
256gb ssd
GTX 1050
I7 7th gen
Condition:
No scratches
Looks new

Purchased from overseas

Hey guys..what can i expect for my Poco F1
- 22 months old, 6/64
- physical condition 3/5
- no dents
- scratches on the back panel (keys in the pocket kind of scratches)
- aftermarket battery with around 3.5-4 hour sot (original battery had swollen)
- usage wise it's in a perfect condition
- box bill etc available
Post automatically merged:

How much should i expect for
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (8Gb & 256GB) with bill & box (accessories included) and warranty 2 months remaining
Samsung Galaxy S9+ 6GB and 64GB with charger.. Over 1 yr old.
I think 20-22000 would be a fair price for the k20 pro

Last edited:
What would be a fair price here or for OLX, facebook for the following

1) PowerColor HD 7750 1GB DDR5 graphic card (rarely used/like new and in original packaging)
2) MSI N210 1GB DDR3 Graphic Card (fairly used,with original packaging)
3) Olympus VR-310 14MP Digital Camera (used, with original packaging and accessories)

Thanks
Sold the camera off at Rs1250. Would really like to know how much to expect for the video cards..

How much would a 1-2yr old iPhone XS Max 64GB (imported Oct 2018, bought 2019) in mint condition cost? Has anyone came across any being sold on the forum recently?

How much do you think this laptop should be sold for? Bought this in Dec 2016 for around 69k.
I also added(around 8months back) 128gb ssd on which the OS runs.
Battery has been removed of this model and yet to be replaced. Besides that rest everything is perfectly functioning.

I built an itx system a few years back with a pentium g4560
Cooler master elite 130
Asus h110i motherboard

I am looking at maybe selling these items and building a new pc. My question is if these have resale value and how much I would get for them.

How much would a 1-2yr old iPhone XS Max 64GB (imported Oct 2018, bought 2019) in mint condition cost? Has anyone came across any being sold on the forum recently?
Anyone? Current price on Amazon is 69,900.

No it's not mine. And its with the original owner.

What sale was it? Was that after bank discount?
The best way to find a price for commonly sold phones like iphones is to look up the price based on the condition of your phone on Cashify. They provide the absolute worst price because they offer the convenience and they have to make money by flipping that.

If you sell directly to a buyer. So add around 5-7% on top of that for an out of warranty phone and 10-15% on top of that for an in warranty phone. With some patience ( a couple weeks) you will be able to sell at that price and I have done it before on olx.

On Cashify for an excellent condition out of warranty xs max 64 it shows 41700. My guess is you should be able to sell it at around 45000 if the condition is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back