(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, was looking to sell a pair of Bose Soundtrue on-ears with original box. Condition is medium, has lot of usage marks and stains. Would be replacing earpads and cables before selling. Still works well, though. MRP was 14K. Looking for suggestions as to a fair price I should put.

Looking to sell my Alienware Laptop 17 inch (model number: 17R2)
Specs: 17 inch Full HD TOUCH screen, Core i7 4710HQ, 8gb Ram, Geforce GTX 970M graphics card, 256gb SSD and 1Tb HDD)
Issue with laptop: Battery does not work. Recently the computer stopped working (makes beep sound 7 times). Took it repair guy who said it will cost around 13-15k to get the thing fixed. The keyboard was replaced around a year back and works perfectly fine.
I am no longer into gaming and want to buy something simple for surfing/excel work.
Purchased in June 2015 in US and no warranty remaining. Condition: 3/5
What price will I get for this laptop?
@pronman123 That sounds like either a dead motherboard or processor. Not going to get anything for it. You can uninstall the SSD and HDD and sell that, but thats about it.

Asking on behalf of friend.

PlayStation 4 500 GB, roughly 1.5 year old, kept in smoke-free, AC room but used often. Box in his native place, asking him to get it to make shipping easier, else might prefer local pickup.

One black controller in good condition and one green camo controller in great condition.

PlayStation VR, around 1 year old, the padding needs to be replaced cuz it was dirty, my friend told he would get it done before selling. Comes with PS camera, box available.

Games - The VR demo game and Resident Evil VII: Biohazard support PS VR, plus bunch of other games (6 in total, FIFA was included, God of War 2 Remastered and others).

So here is the price which I thought :
PS 4 + black controller - 17k
PS VR - 20k
Blue camo controller - 3.5k
Games - 600-700 each, the discs are in decent condition

Doesn't have bill for any of it, lost them when moving. He is planning to move out of Bangalore (again) hence selling.

How much can I expect for Canon 1000D with 18-25 and 55-250 lens with battery, charger, sd card etc.
Camera 8 to 10 years old. has been used extensively.

How much for a colorful igame rtx 2060 oc with dual bios and triple fans? A year and half of warranty remains.

what is the right price fot this config :-

1. Amd Ryzen 3 1200 with 1yr warranty
2. gigabyte A320 S2H
3. geforce gt710
4. ram 4 gb ddr4 2666mhz
5. bbc gaming cabinet
6. 160 gb hdd
7. samsung 19" lcd
8. smps generic 400 watt
1. CPU - 3k?
2. Motherboard - 2k-2.5k
3. GPU - Dunno about this. I haven't come across anyone who sold it here yet. Has little value tbh.
4. RAM - 1000rs or less.
5. Cabinet - <800rs. I wouldn't pay over 500rs for it.
6. HDD - Free to 200-300rs
7. Monitor - 1500rs max
8. PSU - Free/Thrash it.
Your components are really old. Not only their age but also the grade.

1. CPU - 3k?
2. Motherboard - 2k-2.5k
3. GPU - Dunno about this. I haven't come across anyone who sold it here yet. Has little value tbh.
4. RAM - 1000rs or less.
5. Cabinet - <800rs. I wouldn't pay over 500rs for it.
6. HDD - Free to 200-300rs
7. Monitor - 1500rs max
8. PSU - Free/Thrash it.
Your components are really old. Not only their age but also the grade.
ok.

How much for following ?
Intel i5 8440 under warranty till Aug 2021
Gigabyte GA-Z370N-WIFI Mini ITX under warranty till Aug 2021
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX580 8GB under warranty till Aug 2021
COOLER MASTER MWE GOLD 650 V2 FULL MODULAR under warranty till 2024
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz out of warranty (Lost invoice)

I have a 7700k processor
Asus Rog maximus ix hero mobo
Gtx1080ti founders edition
Corsair vengeance 3000mhz 16gbx1 ram
Coolermaster hyper 212 cooler .....all purchased in 2017...
How much can I expect for them ?

I have a similar rig so would like to know this too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back