(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much can i sell corsair graphite 780t cabinet.its full tower cabinet 3 years old and also a pair of seal packed side panels so it will again look like a new ??

Is 13k fair pricing for 3 year old Zotac 1070?
I would also like to know about this, now that we finally have the 3060Ti in the market.
How much would be a good offer for the Zotact 1080 Mini?
I do know that their value will have fallen by a lot with the release of the 3060Ti.

I would like to know how much should I price below components; I don't have much knowledge about used stuff so seeking help.
Seasonic S12II 620 Bronze, no warranty as I had done 24pin sleeve and also chopped of 1xSata and 1xMolex power right from inside of casing; working mint.
Asrock B450m Steel Legend, locally purchased, July 2019.
Zotac 2060Super mini, locally purchased, July 2019.

How much can I expect for a GALAX RTX 2080 SUPER with 2 and a half year warranty and bill and box?
How much can I expect for a ASUS RTX 2060 DUAL ADVANCED with 1 and a half year warranty and bill and box?

Last edited:
How much should I expect for a Dell Venue 7 16 GB and a Moto G5s Plus ROM 64 GB RAM 4 GB (Good condition with charger for both)
Also an iPhone 6S 128 GB in a slightly used condition
Can sell separately

Last edited:
I would like to know how much should I price below components; I don't have much knowledge about used stuff so seeking help.
Seasonic S12II 620 Bronze, no warranty as I had done 24pin sleeve and also chopped of 1xSata and 1xMolex power right from inside of casing; working mint.
Is it sleeved or will you sell without the sleeving Can you post a picture?
How much should I expect for a Moto G5s Plus ROM 64 GB RAM 4 GB (Good condition with charger for both)
Depends on how good the battery is. What is the time of purchase?

Can someone tell what can expect for my current desktop PC?

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 cores 12 threads
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Wifi
RAM - G.Skill SniperX 16GB (8GBx2) 3600 Mhz
NVME SSD - Intel 660P 1TB SSD
PSU - Antec Earthwatts Gold 750w Smps
GPU - Asus Phoenix RTX 2060 6GB OC gpu
Cabinet - Corsair Spec delta Rgb (3 rgb 120mm fans included)
Case Fans - Antec Prism rgb 120mm fan
Keyboard + Mouse - Cooler Master Master keys Lite L Rgb combo
Monitor - BenQ 27inch VA panel HDR10
UPS - APC 1100VA UPS

All above components bought last year in November from primeabgb, vedantcomputers, Amazon.in etc

Reason for selling : Want to go compact like a gaming laptop.

Expecting : I bought the whole PC for 110k and am expecting at least 95k to 90k since any decent gaming laptop would cost about the same.

All components have 3 years warranty out of which still 2 years warranty is left on them.
All components have original invoices with them.
PS: I am expecting to buy this laptop, Dell G5 38.1cm (15) Gaming Laptop with AMD Radeon CPU | Dell India
so if any intesrested buyer is interested to buy my desktop he can either send me cash or order the above laptop directly to my address.
Upon me getting the laptop I wills end the desktop via shipping to him.

How much will this fetch me?
Ryzen 1700 w stock cooler, MSI X370 Krait & GTX 1070 all 3.2 years old

What would be a fair rate to ask for a pair of really good condition Westone 4 earphones? It's around 8 years old, but it looks and feels like new.

PS: I am expecting to buy this laptop, Dell G5 38.1cm (15) Gaming Laptop with AMD Radeon CPU | Dell India
so if any intesrested buyer is interested to buy my desktop he can either send me cash or order the above laptop directly to my address.
Upon me getting the laptop I wills end the desktop via shipping to him.
Are you selling combo or individual? Also 90k seems overly optimistic to me. FK and Amazon had some really good sales on laptops during their sale season. Could've gotten a pretty nice laptop for 70-80k. Lower spec'd ones were available for 50-55k only.
btw what gpu does that DELL laptop have? They don't even specify it in their product page (man talk about shady!).

Are you selling combo or individual? Also 90k seems overly optimistic to me.
btw what gpu does that DELL laptop have? They don't even specify it in their product page (man talk about shady!).
The above Dell Laptop has two processor options
Intel 10th gen i5 & i7 and AMD Ryzen 4600 & 4800

While Intel options are costly with RTX GPUs bundled with it.

AMD 4600 & 4800 comes bundled with RX5600M for both

AMD 4800 is priced at around 90k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back