(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - it doesn't have any problems I think.

I will be doing a FurMark run video before shipping just to be 100% sure.

This Zotac card is also under warranty till July-2022.

Edit: Please PM for any other details. Thank you!

Any one help in pricing this ?
I know most of the items in this thread are computer parts and accessories, but Camera sales are allowed right ?
Yes they are allowed. I would guess around 13-15K at best, taking into account it is an old one and secondly it costed around 25k new.

All items are under warrenty , with bill and box, only local pickup from my place(gurgaon) not intrested in shipping then how much can I ask for all of this

i5 9400f
Antec a40 pro cpu cooler
Msi h310m motherboard
16gb ddr4 ram
Inno 3d gtx 1660ti
Galax 256gb ssd
WD 1tb hdd
Acer aopen 144hz 24inch monitor
Antec p6evo cabinet with tempered glass and 1fan
Antec 2x red fans(front)
Logitech g304 wireless mouse
Reddragon kumara 552 mechanical keyboard
Redgear comet 7.1 headphone
Storin Very large mouse pad(for both keyboard and mouse)
Tplink archer tu2plus wifi adapter
Microtek 1kva ups(backup upto 30 mins)
GM extension cord 4+1

N
but Camera sales are allowed right ?
No sales are allowed. This is only a thread to ask for a suggested sale price, not to sell your wares.

Once you know what price you can expect, you can accordingly put up a sale thread in the relevant section with price and pictures, as per the rules.

Any ideas on water cooling parts? I have an XSPC high performave 480 mm rad, D5 pump and top, XSPC CPU block and a ton of bitspower/koolance and other assorted fittings. to get rid of.

Any ideas on water cooling parts? I have an XSPC high performave 480 mm rad, D5 pump and top, XSPC CPU block and a ton of bitspower/koolance and other assorted fittings. to get rid of.
Very tough. I tried selling mine, no one was interested and ended up using them on my PC anyway

Noctua types
Only things I need to finish the build is a good cooler and a nvme ssd. If some is willing to exchange both for the water cooling stuff I am totally game

All items are under warrenty , with bill and box, only local pickup from my place(gurgaon) not intrested in shipping then how much can I ask for all of this

i5 9400f
Antec a40 pro cpu cooler
Msi h310m motherboard
16gb ddr4 ram
Inno 3d gtx 1660ti
Galax 256gb ssd
WD 1tb hdd
Acer aopen 144hz 24inch monitor
Antec p6evo cabinet with tempered glass and 1fan
Antec 2x red fans(front)
Logitech g304 wireless mouse
Reddragon kumara 552 mechanical keyboard
Redgear comet 7.1 headphone
Storin Very large mouse pad(for both keyboard and mouse)
Tplink archer tu2plus wifi adapter
Microtek 1kva ups(backup upto 30 mins)
GM extension cord 4+1
Plz any help?

how much to expect for Corsair k95 RGB platinum keyboard and m65 rgb elite mouse both were purchased in april 2019 ? both recieved new from rma today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back