(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted my AX860 for RMA in March 2020. Due to lockdown and other supply chain related issues. Kaizen finally gave me this one(this month | 10 months later)
sounds like typical corsair service.
Glad i got my mouse and keyboard from rma in just 50 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
true you have to take matters in your hand ,i had called from kaizens office itself to banglore office and on that same moment they confirmed we will provide you a higher version from tx 750 to rmx 850

I have a desktop PC it was a Dell Vostro PC I upgraded it a bit -

Specs -
i5 4440
8GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Amp edition(upgraded)
Corsair VS550 PSU (upgraded)
1TB HDD
HP Mouse and keyboard RGB combo
Monitor - Dell S2240L

I am willing to sell them because I am going to college and there is no need for a high-end PC at my home
What can I get for it? (please quote a fair price because I need the money to buy a decent laptop)
It was able to play cyberpunk at 40 -45 fps at high settings.
Apologies in advance but by "decent laptop" if you mean laptop worth 40k'ish, you will not get that much out of your desktop. Would've been great if they were newer models.
For example, I usually suggest 4k for an i5 4th gen and your list also doesn't have the motherboard. The RAM used is also DDR3. Even DDR4's are very affordable now. The graphics card is good but again pretty old. You will not get more than 15k for it. GTX1060 without warranty is apparently getting sold for 10k'ish. The PSU is a model from one of the lowest quality series by branded companies in the market. Monitor won't fetch over 3k.
Guys, am looking to sell my alternate desktop setup. Let me know what would be a good price for the below

Core i5 6400
MSI B150 PRO-VDH
4*8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM
Deepcool Kendamen Cabinet - With 2 custom RGB Fans added
Zotac 1070 AMP Edition
Corsair CX750 SMPS
250GB SSD Samsung EVO
1.5TB WD HDD
Asus Xonar DX
CPU: 5k max
Board: 2.5k max
What is the RAM frequency? 16GB of 3600Mhz is available for 7k.
Graphics card: under 15k
PSU: depends on how much warranty it has. Brand new one is available for 7.4k on md
Dunno about the rest.
how much could I get for a 6 years old Corsair VS650 PSU? Also for an Asus Strix RX 570 4GB OC model, it has warranty till March this year.
I think RX570's are available for 6k'ish. Not sure about the PSU, 2.5k maybe? Its the cheapest model from Corsair and is also very old.

RAM is 1600mhz, HDD is a WD blue.

HP KM300F Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo

RAM price may not differ so much from 1333Mhz. 8GB DDR4 ones cost 3k new nowadays. So try 2k for yours assuming it has lifetime warranty. I don't know what others might think but its not wise to buy older outdated models at half the price of new. Its not worth it imo.
Try 1.5k for the harddisk if it has no bad sector. Its the original 7200RPM WD Blue no?
The keyboard and mouse is available for 1.5k. If its still in mint condition then try 1k.

RAM price may not differ so much from 1333Mhz. 8GB DDR4 ones cost 3k new nowadays. So try 2k for yours assuming it has lifetime warranty. I don't know what others might think but its not wise to buy older outdated models at half the price of new. Its not worth it imo.
Try 1.5k for the harddisk if it has no bad sector. Its the original 7200RPM WD Blue no?
The keyboard and mouse is available for 1.5k. If its still in mint condition then try 1k.
Yeah, I think I might not sell the desktop(It is not viable to it for parts) I think it is better to just sell the most relevant part now that is the GPU it is a GTX 1060 6GB version which is out of warranty though but works fine temp doesn't cross 83. What can I get for it?

Yeah, I think I might not sell the desktop(It is not viable to it for parts) I think it is better to just sell the most relevant part now that is the GPU it is a GTX 1060 6GB version which is out of warranty though but works fine temp doesn't cross 83. What can I get for it?
Normally 8-10k, but due to shortages, you may be able to get a little more from someone who is very eager to upgrade.

Its going for 9-10k'ish on the forum.

What is the going rate for Poco F1 phones? Both 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB armored edition ones. How much is a reasonable price for each of them assuming that phone to be 2 years with minimal wear and tear for example. Has anyone bought a used one recently?

Last edited:
Guys im looking to sell my old PC parts but not sure how much will they go for. They all are 4 years old excatly:

CPU : i7 6700K (never overclocked)
GPU : Zotac GTX 970 AMP Extreme Core (in perfect condition and still has 1 year warranty left)
Mobo : Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Mobo ( No issues till date )
Cooler : Corsair H100i V2
Cabinet : NZXT H440 Silent edition White case ( Power button broken. using reset button as power button)
RAM : Gskill rip jaws V 8gb x2 @3000Mhz CL15

Can anyone help me out ? i have all the bills and the boxes of each parts.
i stay in mumbai.

CPU : i7 6700K (never overclocked)
GPU : Zotac GTX 970 AMP Extreme Core (in perfect condition and still has 1 year warranty left)
Mobo : Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Mobo ( No issues till date )
Cooler : Corsair H100i V2
Cabinet : NZXT H440 Silent edition White case ( Power button broken. using reset button as power button)
RAM : Gskill rip jaws V 8gb x2 @3000Mhz CL15
The CPU should be around the Ryzen 3 3x while also considering the fact that yours is out of warranty and I'm getting offers for R3 3x starting 7k. They also have warranty btw.
The graphics card should be RX570/GTX 1050. The RX580/GTX1060 are in the same range and the GTX 1060 replaced the GTX 970. And RX570 are being sold for 6k'ish. So GTX 970 should cost lower than that or around the same price range imo.
Not sure about the motherboard.
Chassis: NA.
Cooler: NA
RAM: should be going for 5k.

a friends needs to sell his rig how much can he expect
-i7 4670k
-asus Z87-a
-8 gh Corsair vengance ram
-coolermaster hyper 212+ cpu cooler
-Corsair tx 650
-samsung ssd 256gb
-Antec Luce p110 extreme cabinet