(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I sell DrayTek Vigor 2862N Quad-WAN ADSL2+/VDSL2 WiFi w/ Load Balancing, VPN & 3G/4G LTE Support?
That is a pretty niche product and I doubt most people would know the selling rate. Best thing to do in these scenarios is find the most comparable new product and then reduce price according to condition and warranty etc.
PS 4 1tb with extra controller purchased in oct 2020 around 8 months of warranty left
is this the slim or the fat version?

Last edited:
That is a pretty niche product and I doubt most people would know the selling rate. Best thing to do in these scenarios is find the most comparable new product and then reduce price according to condition and warranty etc.

is this the slim or the fat version?

Slim version

Hi, what should be selling price for Xeon E3 1220 V3, it is 4th gen LGA1150 cpu.
4c/4t 3.1GHz stock and 3.5Ghz boost and 8Mb cache.

Performance is almost similar to i5-4570 Processor.

Hi all,

Disposing of a lot of stuff I have lying around (pandemic money woes). Would appreciate any suggestions on what is reasonable to ask for the following things:
- 2012 MacBook Pro 13", base model upgraded with 8GB RAM and a 120G SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Asus R9 280X DC2
- A hard case for full-size bass guitars (this might be out of the scope of this forum, just thought I'd ask)

Thanks in advance.
My friend is taking the MBP for 10k. Anyone have any thoughts on how much I should sell a R9 280X DC2 for? Another friend wants it, but neither of us have any idea what is reasonable for it.

You are going to suffer a huge loss. Keep it as a secondary phone or put your sales pitch to the test for 10k outside locally. You may not even get a buyer for it around here.
Xiaomi just launched the Redmi 9 Power 6GB/128GB for only 13k today. The base 4GB/64GB is available for 10.5k. Redmi 9 Power also comes in SD 662 SoC and a whopping 6000mah battery. Better than the Oppo F15 in every way. Also unsolicited advice, don't buy MTK chipset phones.

Hi guys, I'm planning to sell my gaming pc which I built in Aug-2019. Mix of existing and new parts, listing them below.
Do let me know what I can sell this for
  1. Processor - Ryzen 5 1600 - No Warranty
  2. Motherboard - Asrock A320M HDV 4.0 - 3 Years
  3. Cooler - CM Hyper 410R - 2 Years
  4. Ram - 16GB - Crucial 2 X 8GB DDR 4 (2400 MHz) - 10 Years
  5. Graphics Card - Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1060 6GB DDR5 (Dual Fan) - Warranty Over
  6. PSU - Huntkey 550W (LW-6550HG) - No Warranty
  7. SSD - Intel 180GB - No Warranty
  8. HDD - 1TB 7200RPM Toshiba - No Warranty
  9. Cabinet - Generic Case with RGB Lights- Willing to thrown in at no cost.
Have invoice for products with warranty.
Thanks for the price estimate guys. @chetansha @iPwnz
I have sold the GPU offline to a friend and have decided to retain the rest of the PC.

Last edited:
Trying to sell a still sealed Razer Cynosa Chroma V2, it was an RMA Unit which I get in return after I RMA'd my Cynosa Chroma V1, so no warranty left. Market price is around 4.5k, How much should I expect?

How much can I sell my 2010 20" Samsung Monitor for? Resolution 1600x900, Has a DVI port and a VGA port, DVI might not be working, but I don't have a cable to verify. The monitor is in excellent condition otherwise, despite the age.

Trying to sell a still sealed Razer Cynosa Chroma V2, it was an RMA Unit which I get in return after I RMA'd my Cynosa Chroma V1, so no warranty left. Market price is around 4.5k, How much should I expect?
The Razer Cynosa is overpriced (like all Razer products). Similar keyboards from other brands are sold for around 2.5-3k here. And some of those have warranty.
How much can I sell my 2010 20" Samsung Monitor for? Resolution 1600x900, Has a DVI port and a VGA port, DVI might not be working, but I don't have a cable to verify. The monitor is in excellent condition otherwise, despite the age.
Less than 2k. Monitor is too old. Prices of monitors have also fallen over the years.
How much can I sell my i3 3210 and circle 500w psu for ?
1-1.5k for the CPU. PSU should be cheap or free if it's like those el-cheapo models.

Hi all,

Disposing of a lot of stuff I have lying around (pandemic money woes). Would appreciate any suggestions on what is reasonable to ask for the following things:
- 2012 MacBook Pro 13", base model upgraded with 8GB RAM and a 120G SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Asus R9 280X DC2
- A hard case for full-size bass guitars (this might be out of the scope of this forum, just thought I'd ask)

Thanks in advance.
My friend is taking the MBP for 10k. Anyone have any thoughts on how much I should sell a R9 280X DC2 for? Another friend wants it, but neither of us have any idea what is reasonable for it.
I've found some other stuff in my house - there's two cases, a BitFenix Phenom and a Cooler Master Elite 130. Both are lacking some of the bundled screws/etc. or the original boxes. Can I get any money for those, or would I be better off just giving them away to my friends?

Edit: Also found a Leap Motion controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back