(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my computer in 2016 and wish to upgrade. How much can I sell the following as a package.

Core i5 6402P + Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 + Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz + antec VP500PC.​

Bill is not available. And warranty won't be available I guess.

I would guess: 3.5k, 12k & 4.5k respectively. Although, I would suggest waiting for other experts to comment though..

Question:
How much can I get for an Antec GX700 case. It has 3 fans(1* 120mm & 2* 140mm that came with it). Around 5-6 years old but is still in pretty good condition. I am talking about this specifically https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/1213-antec-gx700-review-benchmark

Last edited:
Thanks for your wishes.
So you are saying is supply/demand, original price or even market trends have nothing to do with it?
The only thing that matters is the architecture :)
Cool!!
More on the topic; it's sad to see that even when you honestly place a price that's 23% less than the lowest recommend price on the same forum, a haggler would do his best beating the shit out of your reserve price. People should know when to stop or atleast recognise a good deal.

Last edited:
There are too many holier-than-thou folks who act like the moral police for pricing, send unsolicited PMs and cry about it in public when ignored. You just have to ignore those folks and move on.

FWIW, I had asked for prices for my 5700XT and RX580. I've decided to send them to USA and sell them there. RX580 8GBs are fetching a decent 350$ and 5700XTs around 700-800$

More on the topic; it's sad to see that even when you honestly place a price that's 23% less than the lowest recommend price on the same forum, a haggler would do his best beating the shit out of your reserve price. People should know when to stop or atleast recognise a good deal.
Hagglers and scalpers, we cannot get rid of them.

Last edited:
Thanks for your wishes.
So you are saying is supply/demand, original price or even market trends have nothing to do with it?
The only thing that matters is the architecture :)
Cool!!
I know that everyone tries to recuperate as much as they can while selling any item but these factors also determine the price. Imagine if the 3000 series was not having availability issues then 2000 Series card would have commanded even lower price. But if your GPU sells anywhere around 50k, I would say a good sell. Like I posted earlier, I got one locally for 48k with almost 2 years warranty left. And if you are looking to buy a 3000 series, try for the Founders Edition from Rashi. A lot of my friends got 3080 but your efforts will have to be persistent. Keep bothering them with phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back