(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a guy selling MSI GK 701 mechanical keyboard locally for 2.5k and with 3 months remaining warranty. (price on invoice 6.5k)

Is it a good deal to buy? It has Cherry mx brown switches
Single color LED. I wouldn't buy.

I got a Cosmic Byte cb gk 11 recently for Rs 3k. Full color individually controllable LED, brown switches. So far so good. Don't know about longevity.

Guys what's the worth of nicely kept
Iphone 7, 256gb [emoji4] jet black, blemish free with 87% battery health and about 2 years old.
Phone only.

Does anyone know the how much the iPhone SE 2020 (all storage size) went for in this forum?

GEFORCE GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC​

bought in 2019 from a local seller
used for light gaming and its been lying dormant for 8 months never thought about selling it cuz i upgraded but now im doing
condition - pretty good no scratched it was in case the whole time in good cooling condition

warranty - prob 1 year im noy sure​

GEFORCE GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC​

bought in 2019 from a local seller
used for light gaming and its been lying dormant for 8 months never thought about selling it cuz i upgraded but now im doing
condition - pretty good no scratched it was in case the whole time in good cooling condition

warranty - prob 1 year im noy sure​

16-18k.

Haha. I love these small phones too, just replaced the battery on my 2016 iPhone se for 2975. Still running absolutely strong. New battery has improved performance also.

Win Win for you bro. Better close the deal fast.
Where'd you get the battery for this much? They are quoting me 5k for battery replacement at imagine.

Where'd you get the battery for this much? They are quoting me 5k for battery replacement at imagine.
A service centre called iPhone care. We have quite a few service centres here in Kerala who claim to be selling original apple parts, they work ok and have good reviews. Friends who used their parts have not complained.

One
Guys what's the worth of nicely kept
Iphone 7, 256gb [emoji4] jet black, blemish free with 87% battery health and about 2 years old.
Phone only.
Was sold here not long ago for 12k something
Also, how do people deliver monitors?
Isn't it too expensive and risky?

One

Was sold here not long ago for 12k something
Also, how do people deliver monitors?
Isn't it too expensive and risky?
It is. I also have two generic monitors that I need to sell. Local pickup is the way to go.
A service centre called iPhone care. We have quite a few service centres here in Kerala who claim to be selling original apple parts, they work ok and have good reviews. Friends who used their parts have not complained.
I see. Thanks.

Shipping monitor is a big risk as many things can go wrong, thats the only reason stopping me to upgrade my 27' BenQ Monitor

Hi. I have PS4 Slim. 2Months warranty left. With one controller. Have 9 Physical Discs (God of War, Last of US Remastered, Detroit Become Human, Spiderman, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, inFAMOUS Second Son, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Until Dawn). What will be the fair price?

Shipping monitor is a big risk as many things can go wrong, thats the only reason stopping me to upgrade my 27' BenQ Monitor
Almost everyone says this and I understand the risk but how do you think Amazon ships them? They seem to be handling them pretty fine.

Almost everyone says this and I understand the risk but how do you think Amazon ships them? They seem to be handling them pretty fine.
they always have bit of higher price than the market value + they would have a SLA with their delivery partner + they have billions they can afford that ,small vendors cant have all of that

They can afford if things go south but we can't, Anyways use thermacol to cover the box from outside and bubble wrap to cover monitor inside the box. The main damage is done when courir guys throw boxes from trains/flights or on there warehouses so most important part is to make sure the product inside the box doesn't move. This way you can be 90% sure that damage won't be done

Hi. I have PS4 Slim. 2Months warranty left. With one controller. Have 9 Physical Discs (God of War, Last of US Remastered, Detroit Become Human, Spiderman, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, inFAMOUS Second Son, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Until Dawn). What will be the fair price?
15k to 16k max.

They can afford if things go south but we can't, Anyways use thermacol to cover the box from outside and bubble wrap to cover monitor inside the box. The main damage is done when courir guys throw boxes from trains/flights or on there warehouses so most important part is to make sure the product inside the box doesn't move. This way you can be 90% sure that damage won't be done
I'm trying to get one monitor shipped to me but the other guy is more paranoid about it than I am lol.
The packaging is my biggest concern as its clear than many sellers here either don't know how to pack the items properly or simply don't care. My last order here came wrapped in ****ing newspapers with bubblewrap which were already all popped. Like what the hell was even the point of it?? I haven't even tested the items yet but I hope they will have no problem (hope I don't jinx it).
Anyway, how I would pack a monitor is, put styrofoam of 1" thick first on the monitor screen and tape this on the monitor. Then put a lot of cushioning (any size will do I think) around the other places. Bubblewrap might do if there's no styrofoam. I really like the plastic ones with big air bubbles in them. Amazon shipped many of my orders this way.
Anyway, I feel that with good care during packaging the shipping will be okay.
Does anyone want to give it a real test? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back