(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have original box then its designed to protect the monitor and it won't move so fill in the gaps of what ever space is left inside the box, Rest do a covering outside the box

I know that feeling when you receive package in newspaper covering (Once a seller shipped a GPU and I was like..... :banghead: )

If you have original box then its designed to protect the monitor and it won't move so fill in the gaps of what ever space is left inside the box, Rest do a covering outside the box

I know that feeling when you receive package in newspaper covering (Once a seller shipped a GPU and I was like..... :banghead: )
Be careful about re-using the original padding, as they might have already been spent by the time it reaches you, though the box itself can be reused. If the padding is harder foam then no issue.

Hi. I have PS4 Slim. 2Months warranty left. With one controller. Have 9 Physical Discs (God of War, Last of US Remastered, Detroit Become Human, Spiderman, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, inFAMOUS Second Son, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Until Dawn). What will be the fair price?
Sold mine for 18k shipped.

I have someone locally selling a benq EW3270 with one year warranty for 16k. Is it a good deal? I am looking for a monitor. Can get great 144hz ips for this amount.

Hi
I have an ipad Pro 11 inch 2020 wifi 128gb purchased on November 23 2020
Recently,my nephew knocked it off the coffee table and cracked the glass over display in the upper part of the tablet.
The ipad works fine with it but it’s kind of an eyesore for me.Hence,I wanted to know how much should be a fair asking price for it.I got it for 68k under education discount.

https://imgur.com/a/wiT3tiO

Last edited:
Guys let me know what should i expect for :-

Asus x58 sabertooth motherboard
Xeon x5670
18 gb ( 3x4gb, 3x2gb) corsair xms3 ddr3 ram
Gtx 670 gpu (hdmi port not working)

Sold mine for 18k shipped.

I have someone locally selling a benq EW3270 with one year warranty for 16k. Is it a good deal? I am looking for a monitor. Can get great 144hz ips for this amount.
Do you have a good enough GPU which can games in that resolution in 60fps?
I would go for a 1440p144hz of possible.

Hi for how much I can sell this montior

Bought in US on June 14, 2019 and 14 months warranty remaining

Hi
I have an ipad Pro 11 inch 2020 wifi 128gb purchased on November 23 2020
Recently,my nephew knocked it off the coffee table and cracked the glass over display in the upper part of the tablet.
The ipad works fine with it but it’s kind of an eyesore for me.Hence,I wanted to know how much should be a fair asking price for it.I got it for 68k under education discount.

Touch digitizer will not cost more than 6k or 7k, if done at Apple. Replica will come under 4k. 4 months used and a broken digitizer, try to pitch it for 55k or below. Will sell faster.

Touch digitizer will not cost more than 6k or 7k, if done at Apple. Replica will come under 4k. 4 months used and a broken digitizer, try to pitch it for 55k or below. Will sell faster.

Hey thanks for the help.I have listed it at 55k on OlX but getting really absurd offers.Apple is asking for 45k upfront for a full replacement.Local repair shops don’t even want to touch it saying no spare parts available for Pro models.

Hey thanks for the help.I have listed it at 55k on OlX but getting really absurd offers.Apple is asking for 45k upfront for a full replacement.Local repair shops don’t even want to touch it saying no spare parts available for Pro models.
Local shops will not touch it. You should have bought the accidental warranty. Check on iFixit if they have the repair kit. I don't know if Apple stopped selling of parts.

How much will I get for a Ryzen 2700X, with or without the stock cooler?

Also, should I bother upgrading to a 5600X? I figure this is the only upgrade path left for my X470 board so I should seize it. The 2700X runs too hot for Mumbai and I'm too cheap to spend on a cooler.

Hi for how much I can sell this montior

Bought in US on June 14, 2019 and 14 months warranty remaining
Guys any suggestion on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back