The HP Family

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
HP DM1- 3014AU. The latest member of my HP family.

From the past 20 days i have been searching for proper Netbook that can accommodate all of my needs . I have almost confirmed with local MSI dealer for CR430. but due to some issue with MSI head office the dealer said he cant sell any MSI laptop.
<
and CR430 is out of stock on all major online sites.

So I called up our thinkpad guy a.k.a #sunny27 and asked him what to do ? He suggested to go for DM1 as he had pretty good experience with it. So me and sunny met up at vijay sales ended up buying HP DM1 with free accesories pack.

Pics:

The HP Family

e6d5f21b.jpg

HP DM1

4792c0f3.jpg

HP DM1,Touchpad and Pre3

66cd39ca.jpg

10829c60.jpg

Damages : 21600(Thanks to Sunny. Excellent Bargaing Skill
<
)

Congrats!! The dm1z is a brilliant ultraportable. Excellent choice as its perfect for your requirements! Drop down to my office and pick up all the necessary things for your Dm1z and the 2 gb ddr3 ram as well.

Just to inform you ppl. I just bought the HP DM1-3014 AU netbook only. not the phone or tab. I just added to the pics becoz of same Manufacturer(HP).

# Dark Star older model because of build quality. Newer one cant even come close to this one.

Hearty congrats on the DM1Z Nisarg!
<

It is one hell of a ultraportable device. Had recommended one to a close friend and colleague of mine. We are very impressed with the build quality and the performance of the Fusion APU. Played all the games we threw at it albeit at lower settings. Plays 1080p mkv files without any hiccups. He edits A'cad files on the move. Impressive battery as well. We got it for a slightly higher price though. 23k'ish during the new year.

^^ Thanx gannu and td.

unfortunately I have to sell this asap. as i need some urgent cash for my car repairing.
<
I have alrealy put the thread in market section. Otherwise this is quite powerful netbook with good battery life.

Hehe I saw what you did to your car. Was it while avoiding a cow or some crazy rickshawallah? Kitneka phatka laga? too bad you've got to sell the dm1z its hardly 48 hours old. All the best with the sale.

OT - sunny. seriously yaar i m fed up with these ahmedbad's traffic. Bikewala crashed into the front.
<

Front bumper,radiator leaked. and LHS headlight.

Back