The ides of march are here ;)

hunt3r

Skilled
As promised in the other thread. The ides of march are here and something red arrived today :D Here are the pics

Comes overclocked at 660/1675/1900. Damage was 199$ after MIR from newegg. Idles at 48-49C and load temps are 64-65C. Tried it at 700 core and it ran fine, didnt try for more, was busy overclocking the CPU today :p Will play around some more in the weekend :eek:hyeah:

wwow ..awesome .8800 gt for 199 $ ...by the way u got this from KMD or some relative ??..

congrats...and yeah the cooler on the beast has got killer looks ..

Thanks everyone :D

Nikhil said:
Congrats !! You got it by Special Chaotic Delivery :p ?

All you need now is a better mobo :p

Nah a relative of mine was coming over so i was able to get it through newegg :) Why do i need a better mobo. The one i have was able to do 520 FSB :eek:hyeah:

nVidiaBeast said:
post 3dmark benckmarks.. congrats

Will do it this weekend and post results

faheem_m said:
wwow ..awesome .8800 gt for 199 $ ...by the way u got this from KMD or some relative ??..

congrats...and yeah the cooler on the beast has got killer looks ..

^^Relative. Yup the cooler looks awesome. Does its job as well. With fan at 80%, its dead silent and temps dont go above 60 :bleh:

Congrats on the purchase..

The cooler looks like the one which used to come with the 7900GTX...

PS: Ur E8400 overclock's an amazing one with the TTBT.. :eek:hyeah:

yea it looks quite similar.

Thanks :D The chip seems to be quite good and i suspect can go even higher but the board is limiting it, will check it out on a better board if possible

damn! i got mine for 275 in jan :( how did u get MIR? doesn't it take like 4-6 weeks to get the MIR? i thnk without the MIR, this is ~230$ or so....

^^Yea that it does. My relative stays in the us(obv since u cant order without a us credit card from newegg) so he'll collect the rebate

Back