The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 - Discussion Thread

krugur

Gaming Freak
Skilled
The incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter returns to save the day again with the help of his charming, ghostly companion, Lady Katarina. The gothic metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction as chaos rules the streets and a new enemy plots revenge. It's time to enter the dark side of Borgova and the forbidden wilderness, but beware: you are not the only one behind a mask.

Played the game over the weekend and i liked it. Completed it in 2 days. Must have totaled a bit over 10 hours.
Diablo-esque with a bit of tough in the cheek humor. There is also a lot of subtle nod's to other games.
Totally waiting for the 3rd installment.

What was your end level? I played the first one in coop and it was half decent for the price(got it cheap from mother russia :p) but the weird attack buff mechanic before every attack put me off somewhat. We still reached the level cap of 30 though.

I am 33 now, NG+, started from level 1. Didnt play the first one. U can reuse ur character from the previous game, but then it starts at veteran level. i.e. level 30+.
Katarina is also nice ... bit like the companion u have in Torchlight or Fate.

Back