The king of RPG's

Vandal

Skilled
Went to hypercity mall on saturday cashless :p
couldn't resist the splurge...

NWN Diamond edition, my tribute to the developers :D

This joins my KOTOR/KOTOR 2 RPG collection.

pics:

rear shot:

excuse the noobie shots ;)

KiD0M4N said:
Lol.. nice.
Congrats.

*starts looking for the purchase slip of steam gold account*

yep...
I know it sounds crazy when pirated copies are virtually free. But I played this game so long (pirated) maybe for 90+ hours... I just felt sad that nothing was going back to the developers, I can imagine the effort to produce games like these. Just my way of saying 'thanks' :)

Most of my colleagues think i'm foolish for buying original games especially when I don't get time to play. Will try Kingmaker after this months closing :eek:hyeah:

agree nuke^^ awesome VFM. I was waiting to buy this...btw have played the entire game + exp packs except kingmaker...

next purchase STALKER, NWN 2 and COH (company of heroes)

i got stuck in HOTU where my team has to fight agaist a couple of mithrel golems

damn things killed each member with one swipe and i couldnt even dent the darn thing

couple of other great VFM games are vampire:the masquerade for 300, oni for 100 and morrowind GOTY for 800 ;)

nukeu666 said:
couple of other great VFM games are vampire:the masquerade for 300, oni for 100 and morrowind GOTY for 800 ;)

ONI has already been released to the public free of charge. I have myself got the full version on one of the SKOAR dvd's :)

congrats .. good purchase .. but NWN Diamond edition & NWN 2 are boring (too much talking) .. team RPG's/RTS's are so sleepy types .. now titan quest types are the one which rock .. :eek:hyeah:

TQ and Diablo are more like RPG-lite and the storylines are nowhere as good as proper D&D RPG's.
Not that NWN had a good storyline though :p

Planescape and KOTOR ftw.

Diablo II's story seems as though it was added as an afterthought to gel together the 5 acts. Completely lame :p. But who cares... killing monsters and collecting loot was soooo much fun :p.

Udit said:
congrats .. good purchase .. but NWN Diamond edition & NWN 2 are boring (too much talking) .. team RPG's/RTS's are so sleepy types .. now titan quest types are the one which rock .. :eek:hyeah:

thaat teri :p you need to sleep more often IMO....less pwn at night :p

saumil...kotor and kotor 2 originals also in my kitty :eek:hyeah:

Back