The most famous cricketing blog rite now!!!

johnie1

Disciple
guys,

check this blog out.apparently some player is blogging away giving all the inside scoops and salacious details.

Fake IPL Player

all the names are in terms of nicks.just read the comments to decipher them.

enjoy

Nope, he is a Knight Rider member. The blog looks real to me. He is divulging information which proves to be true later on. Maybe its fake, you never know. But it sure in hell is addictive and a great read.

The list of players involved :

1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri.

2) Appam Chuthiya refers to Sreeshanth he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and fakeiplplayer is calling him bcoz of his attitude.

3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist.

4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears.

5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show.

6) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him.

7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself.

8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team.

9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket.

10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh.

11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is.

12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world.

13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose.

14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one.

15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer.

16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer.

17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him.

18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne.

19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh.

20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose.

21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman.

22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’.

23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya

24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan

Teams referred in the story :

Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya.

Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty.

Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.

Amazing Aliases Used !!!

Dunno abt his IPL career but his journalism/blogging career is going to sky-rocket :D

P.S His description about Shreesanth makes me think that this is Murali Kartik

News is that the team management and the Phoren Babas think that Lordie is Fake IPL. Apparently, he was called into the CEO's room where Dildo, Coachie, and Skipper, politely asked him about it. But, they forget that this is THE LORD OF THE RING they are dealing with. The man who has punched every possible cricket establishment in the face and continues to live by his own rules. Lordie would have nothing of it and walked off in a huff using the choicest words possible. After that, the camp's divided again. Lordie is kind of on his own. Most fringe players think that it's better to align with the New Order.

This was good :rofl:

ultra vires said:
These guys are going to leave 10-15 children behind in South Africa for sure...

Only 10 -15 ?.

comon I expected more.These people are true international integrators and our genetic and racial ambassadors.

Ishant sharma as genetic ambassador :O

Looks like no one really know how was he born... ok im gonna spill the beans..

An ape + long bamboo stick => ishant sharma

Back