The mouse

m@x

Disciple
HI,,,I HAVE A LIST OF MOUSE AMONG WHICH I WANNA BUY... MY REQUIREMENTS ARE QUICK RESPONSE, GOOD TRACKING & ACCURACY AND HIGH DPI.. AROUND 2000-3000..and ON THE FLY DPI CHANGE(optional) THE MICE ARE 1.DEATHADDER 2.COPPERHEAD 3. MX- 518 4. MICROSOFT INTELLI 3.0 AND 5. MICROSOFT HABU.. .. ... [ i use my fingers and the pit of my hand to move the mouse, if that is of any help] plz need suggestions from all gamers,, :huh:

of these mice u have chosen Death adder is the best for tracking....dosent have on the fly DPI senitvity change option though...at least my old DA dint have it and I didnt bother to configure.

Most comfortable intelli 3.0

i have used only these two and I prefer DA

not the G5?

G5 is discontinued in the states but a replacement is up and running.. different model no.

Go to tomshardware. a month back there was a gaming mouse review across 8 mouses.

steelseries and logitech g5(now d new model) scored the highest. Even Microsoft sidewinder is a good option. 3.2k for it though.

btw, i use a G5 since last 2 yrs and loving it.....

The new model is called G500. I bought it like 2 weeks ago.

Has 3 buttons on the side.... Very comfortable.... Excellent mouse...
Its a shame that I cant play any games these days as my girl friend is at my place for 15 more days......... She got me the mouse from the states for 56$........... fun fun.......

On topic, I think the op should buy DA if on the fly DPI switching is not required... Else Mx-518....

Alsthough I would strongly suggest G5 or G500 or G9x...

Get Steelseries Kinzu.

It has got all what you need:

QUICK RESPONSE, GOOD TRACKING & ACCURACY AND HIGH DPI :)

Kinzu is good for persons using Claw grip and fingertip grip and for those having small hands.

So, Kinzu fulfills all your expectations.

You can get it for 1.7k

MX-518

I've seen a lot of DAs/Razer mice(including Copperhead) die or develop defects. AFAIK, the DA used the same avago sensor as the MX. The advantage DA had, was that the line prediction could be turned off by a firmware update.

The intelli 3.0 is good too, its longer & i think it'll be better for a palm grip.The side buttons are pretty horrible IMO.Bad build quality.

I've had an MX518 for about 4 years now, still working perfectly.Havent tried Habu.

Back