The Music Series One

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Let the Pic do the talking :p

IMG_1436.jpg

Ordered it from here last week and got it today ( bad thing is that the post man, just kept this box in my house compound wall and went away it seems :mad: , thank god my dad saw it and gave it to me :) ). Got it for 99$ incl. shipping via airmail.

P.S. Initial Impression, this thing sounds way better compared to my Sennheiser HD457 when it comes to Rock/Metal, haven't tried how it is in games and movies. Oh btw, this is thing is very much comfortable :clap:

and this is something i got sometime back

:p

TheMask said:
Congratulations bugger! :thumb:

so, its much more comfy too eh? tried for long hours yet? :D

tried it for an hour or so re, didn't feel it uncomfortable.

Supra said:
CONGRATS :)...wah.....looks awesome ...so u r also moving towards to become a pro audiphile :p

yeah thanks to that guy my dad is gonna go broke very soon :|

@ SuperCzar..

Yea i kno mate.. i was just cribbing bout the fact that though Ep's are great for portable player.. they suck outright on the comp ..

Me too wanna purchase something which wd make the Movies sound great while u wdnt wanna disturb ppl around .. Or if ur lovely MX have gone for repair for over 2 weeks .. :mad:

Spacescreamer said:
i was just cribbing bout the fact that though Ep's are great for portable player.. they suck outright on the comp ..

Me too wanna purchase something which wd make the Movies sound great while u wdnt wanna disturb ppl around .. Or if ur lovely MX have gone for repair for over 2 weeks .. :mad:

For PC use, the sony MDR XD 200 is not all that bad when it comes to movies... its quite the anti- EP 630 when it comes to sound :rofl:

I've been using one @ the office, unlike the EP 630, it has a very, VERY laidback sound, and a movie mode with more boomy bass :D . the less detailed highs usually masks the imperfections of [strike]realtek[/strike] onboard sound(while the EP 630 tears them apart ) , while providing adequate bass without stressing them out

Its not audiophile stuff, but its great when it comes to background listening. and quite ok for 1.5k :D

Woot!!! Am enjoying this cans, hell a lot of improvement from the HD457 :D:D Lets see how it sounds after the burn in period :p

Saiyan said:
... ( bad thing is that the post man, just kept this box in my house compound wall and went away it seems :mad: , thank god my dad saw it and gave it to me :) ). Got it for 99$ incl. shipping via airmail.

Bad post-man :mad:.. he should've called me first and then left it on the compound wall :eek:hyeah:

Will come over one of these days to check it out!

Saiyan said:
P.S. Initial Impression, this thing sounds way better compared to my Sennheiser HD457 when it comes to Rock/Metal, haven't tried how it is in games and movies. Oh btw, this is thing is very much comfortable :clap:

Yep it ought to sound much better! BTW does the MS1 headband vary from equivalent Grado models? Cause i remember you saying the Grado was very uncomfortable when you had tried them before :bleh:

Saiyan said:
and this is something i got sometime back

Nice! Where did you get Orange box from? :rofl:

Spacescreamer said:
@ SuperCzar..

Yea i kno mate.. i was just cribbing bout the fact that though Ep's are great for portable player.. they suck outright on the comp ..

Then it looks more like a problem with your source i.e your sound-card - is it onboard? Probably doesn't have even a semi-decent headphone amp stage and is just direct line-out, stuff will sound tinny in that case.

Saiyan said:
Woot!!! Am enjoying this cans, hell a lot of improvement from the HD457 :D:D Lets see how it sounds after the burn in period :p

Yeah burn them in good.. medium roast, something like 200 deg C should do good :hap2:

Saiyan said:
yeah thanks to that guy my dad is gonna go broke very soon :|

you always say you or your dad will go broke but i do not see it happening :p

congrats you bugger :D :eek:hyeah:

now get a better sound card for these ;) :tongue:

you are officially the new poor guy of TE :bleh:

Congrats Saiyan. Was thinking of picking up an SR-60 but someone commented on these being better. The Alessandro brand has lot of bling value. You can now show off to your gf :p .

Back