The need for speed :D

hunt3r

Skilled
Picked this up in SP road today when i was giving my keyboard for RMA. On checking the stepping and finding it was Q746A(excellent OCers), picked it up after a bit of haggling. Much needed upgrade from my E2140. Stay tuned for another update around the ides of march :eek:hyeah: Will install it over the weekend hopefully and report results. Here are the pics. Damage 8.4k+

Thanks stormy and udit :) Price will probably go down even further i guess, but i was advised that this stepping was worth it so went for it.

@ Luster this was bought from Ankit Infotech

Congrats :) Change your siggy :p

Nikhil said:
Woah !! Lucky dog !! Looks like I am the last bastion of Socket 939. Even you upgraded to the e2140 ages ago.

Dont even think of making such statements again :mad: Dawg !! Dawg !! :p

You forgot Saiyan, Bikey and Me !!

Freaky said:

Dont even think of making such statements again :mad: Dawg !! Dawg !! :p
You forgot Saiyan, Bikey and Me !!

oh yeah I forgot :p

but let's see who upgrades first :p . As far as I remember, I was the first person to go Socket 939 among the three of us :p

Nikhil said:
oh yeah I forgot :p

but let's see who upgrades first :p . As far as I remember, I was the first person to go Socket 939 among the three of us :p
Boss.. please do not forget my system!
I went s939 in Aug 05!

754!!! :ashamed:
But not to worry! My E8400/Q6600 + 9600GT/8800GT will come soon....hopefully. Congrats on the purchase hunt3r. One great value proc that.

Nikhil said:
Woah !! Lucky dog !! Looks like I am the last bastion of Socket 939. Even you upgraded to the e2140 ages ago.

Time to upgrade nikhil, dump that sunken ship :p

Freaky said:

Not installed yet, will change after i install it :ashamed:

cyberjunkie said:
754!!! :ashamed:
But not to worry! My E8400/Q6600 + 9600GT/8800GT will come soon....hopefully. Congrats on the purchase hunt3r. One great value proc that.

Freaky said:
Muhahahaha... I win (Hope so). Skt 939 in May 05 :eek:hyeah:

@Hunter, sorry for crapping :p

Nikhil said:
I went Socket 939 in Feb 05 :D :eek:hyeah:

Lol its a show off thread, theres nothing called crapping here :p

I beat u freaky, went s939 in march 05, but nikhil beats us both :p

lol so what? :p you guys went from 939 single core to 939 dual core :p

Mesa still using
C2D E6600 @ 3.5Ghz 24/7 chilled by Thermalright Ultra 120 | Asus P5B Dlx wifi got this in Sep 06
and even today its keeping up with new stuff that these kids get :p (lol ok everyone is a kid)

Back