The new games of 2022: all the upcoming PC games we're looking forward to

Will it come out on Steam? Blizzard just straight up sucks.
the new launcher doesn't blow as much, it topped origin given how stable it is and that it doesn't need to run all the time for mw19 or warzone to run, can locate your game instead of making you reinstall it like EA has always done etc etc but I doubt it'll ever come out on steam. since IW not a single cod has been on steam so clearly something works in a way they seriously prefer. shame

Why launchers are even required for single player games ?
Just verify once that I have got a legit copy, then check when some update or dlc drops.

Count in MWII (2022), Activision is on a losing streak and Infinity Ward is about to save them yet again lmao

This. CW and Vanguard were just straight up garbage, plus Warzone turned into a joke after the initial few seasons.
MW 2019 is on sale for 20$ for those who haven't played it, pricey for an old game but that's as good as any ActiBliz discount can get.
Apart from that, I'm personally looking forward to playing Stray, APT:Requiem, Horizon:FW and GoW:Ragnarok, rest of the lineup is a bit meh until proven otherwise.
They should depend on steam, origin, Gog, Epic Games for a stable launchers and that too without infinite bugs.

It's all about bypassing platform fees, it's 12% for Epic and 30% for Steam for every sale made.

MW 2019 is on sale for 20$ for those who haven't played it
funny enough I bought it early 2021 and played the hell out of it, and reinstalled it last week to see where its at.
the warzone x vanguard update still runs on the mw client so they messed up a bunch of mw assets and now the game randomly changes fonts to vanguard ui fonts, some shit straight up breaks, you can get armor in multiplayer (through a perk glitch from warzone) and this has been happening for weeks but activision is desperate to kill off mw I suppose. no acknowledgement or fixes yet.
the fact that it's 20 dollars instead of the usual 30 on sale the same week they completely broke the game and turned it inside out to the point that bugs infect the campaign mode as well is just an extremely scummy move on their part. I hope vanguard and warzone finally die off in the next few months so they stop exploiting forced yearly unfinished releases for income. just makes me sad given mw19 was one of my favorite fps games

funny enough I bought it early 2021 and played the hell out of it, and reinstalled it last week to see where its at.
the warzone x vanguard update still runs on the mw client so they messed up a bunch of mw assets and now the game randomly changes fonts to vanguard ui fonts, some shit straight up breaks, you can get armor in multiplayer (through a perk glitch from warzone) and this has been happening for weeks but activision is desperate to kill off mw I suppose. no acknowledgement or fixes yet.
the fact that it's 20 dollars instead of the usual 30 on sale the same week they completely broke the game and turned it inside out to the point that bugs infect the campaign mode as well is just an extremely scummy move on their part. I hope vanguard and warzone finally die off in the next few months so they stop exploiting forced yearly unfinished releases for income. just makes me sad given mw19 was one of my favorite fps games

Tell me about it, me & my friends haven't touched it since a week.
Problem is Raven fired their QA and the entire studio has been in shambles ever since, bugs aren't getting fixed and there's no one to check if they've been fixed either.

Tell me about it, me & my friends haven't touched it since a week.
Problem is Raven fired their QA and the entire studio has been in shambles ever since, bugs aren't getting fixed and there's no one to check if they've been fixed either.

plain sad. Infinity Ward deserves better than this :(

Back