The One I did not expect.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All.

My new Phone. The One I did not expect.
<
. Now I get why people choose the most corniest of titles, coz its fun.
<
. The pics:

The Box

coverzc.png

The Inside

insidepc.jpg

The Home

moneyshotu.png

The Menu

menutry.jpg

The Screen

angleside.png

Hope you all enjoyed the pics. Cost 16999/-. I got it for 15.2k. Thanks to #[member='siril_k'].
<
. Also a 8GB class 4 Sandisk microSD free.

Thanks.

m-J

Far better than i expect. Before purchasing i saw few phones like Arc, Wildfire, Lumia 800 etc. I find this screen more vibrant ish.

And the viewing angles is also very good. So is sunlight reading. Good.

^^^

I used it. Found this had better screen, better build qlty. Also the design. I didnt dig the ovalish shape. Main thing would be the Sony Android OS. It was bland.
<

#[member='m-jeri'] Congo !
<

I checked out this piece & I'll tell you one thing that this 'One' is pretty solid in construction.
<

It has a beautiful design except for the curve at the bottom which has a rubbery finish but does not do its intended work i.e. provide better grip.

Full Review time mate !
<

^^^

sad.gif
... Not much of a reviewer..
sad.gif

heheh.. and its not the rubbery finish. Its the plastic cover. See the last pic.

yeah HTC is known for it's build quality but the only thing bugging between the two is the secondary camera bcoz investing 16k for mobile without secondary camera is not logical imo,btw enjoy and explore the one v,xda ftw

^^^

I used it. Found this had better screen, better build qlty. Also the design. I didnt dig the ovalish shape. Main thing would be the Sony Android OS. It was bland.
sad.gif

^^

I agree. But my N97mini I bought 2 years back had a secondary cam. Never used it for a day. So I thght for me, its not required.

Back