The ONE you've been waiting for!

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Just got my hands on HTC ONE X! After having hard time with Sangeetha Mobiles Bangalore, I finally cancelled the order, and bought one locally from Pune.

Having ownership of nearly 6 HTC handsets I was expecting good build quality, and fortunately One X doesn't disappoint.

2 Months back I bought Galaxy Nexus, but had to sell it because there were loads of glitches on that phone, camera sucked big time, and I was never a Samsung fan. So finally here it is, the One X, true successor of my HTC Nexus One.

Initial impressions:

HTC Sense still has some bugs, future updates will hopefully iron that out.

Face unlock is just a gimmick
123.gif

S-LCD 2 screen is amazing!

The phone came with several indian apps, like Savn Radio, good if you are into bollywood music.

Camera quality is fantastic!

Loudspeaker is not very loud, my nexus one was louder.

I have one doubt- Does ICS supports 3G video calling?

anyways, for now enjoy the pics:

dsc0713y.jpg

dsc0712e.jpg

dsc0711j.jpg

dsc0710m.jpg

@vantheman5211

I bought this for 36.2k from Royal Variety Mobile store in front of Mc Donalds JM Road, Pune

@cooleagle

Ya. I'll do a review, but first need to get a break from the work schedule.

@sajjad4joy

No, there was no Beats iem bundled with this, haven't tested the stock one.

Please check this first - is this thing capable of playing 720p / 1080p without breaking a sweat? It ideally should given the specs but the Atrix was also great in specs when it came out but the Geforce GPU couldn't handle jack when it came to mkv

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

@vantheman5211

I bought this for 36.2k from Royal Variety Mobile store in front of Mc Donalds JM Road, Pune

@cooleagle

Ya. I'll do a review, but first need to get a break from the work schedule.

@sajjad4joy

No, there was no Beats iem bundled with this, haven't tested the stock one.

Take your time buddy !

Use # tags to tag people @ doesn't work any more. e.g. #[member='prankie']
happy19.gif

^Hey Congrats. I am also interested know if it can play 720/1080p without any issues. Do let us know. Take a video of it also if possible
<

It seems I got a lemon!
<
Phone is restarting randomly! Had 2 restarts since morning, and just 10 min back phone got hung, had to hard reset it. Taking it to HTC service center tomo.

Does it has anything to do with the ROM? which is 1.26.720.2

^Not really fussy about the 1080p, just that i got lots of 1080p videos that I'd like to watch without converting it for the mobile. More like drag n drop and watch it on the go
<

It seems I got a lemon!
sad.gif
Phone is restarting randomly! Had 2 restarts since morning, and just 10 min back phone got hung, had to hard reset it. Taking it to HTC service center tomo.

Does it has anything to do with the ROM? which is 1.26.720.2

Hopefully this is just a software issue! Tegra 2 also had its fair share of issues and I am sure, so does Tegra 3!

Back