The Palit nVidia Graphics Card Thread

TheTechShopGuy is back ! Bringing you the hottest deals on nVidia GT200 Series Cards by Palit

Palit GTX 260 216

GeForce® GTX 260 Sonic 216 SP (896MB) Rs. 10600
Further equipped with 216 Stream Processor, GeForce™ GTX 260 Sonic, the overclocking edition, is to provide ultimate gaming and home entertaining experience whether it’s ripping through DirectX 10 games at blazing fast frame rates, experiencing a new world of realistic physical motion and massively destructible environment, transcoding HD video to you portable video player, or helping discover a cure for cancer via Folding@home, you can put your PC to work for you with the power of the NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 260 GPUs.
Palit GTX 275
GeForce® GTX 275 (896MB) Rs. 13900
Experience best-in-class graphics performance in the hottest games. And with full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysXâ„¢ technology, GeForceâ„¢ GTX 275 will change your 3D gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to games. With GeForceâ„¢ GTX 275, getting the graphics plus physics performance that your games demand.
Palit GTX 285
GeForce® GTX 285 (1024MB) Rs. 21990
The GeForce® GTX 285 GPU with CUDA™ technology not only provides a best-in -class gaming experience, it also delivers Graphics Plus™. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX™ gaming effects. Stereoscopic 3D, and lighting fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU.
Palit GTX 295
GeForce® GTX 295 (1792MB) Rs. 30000
With the power of two GeForceâ„¢ GTX 200 GPUs on a single card, the GeForceâ„¢ GTX 295 graphics card delivers unrivaled graphics performance in the hottest gaming including Far Cry 2, Mirrors Edge, and Call of Duty: World at War. GTX 295 with CUDAâ„¢ technology, GTX 295 not only provides a world-class gaming experience. It also delivers Graphics Plusâ„¢. Experience low-dropping PhysXâ„¢ gaming effects. Stereoscopic 3D, and lighting fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU.

All of the above cards come with a free copy of TERMINATOR SALVATION bundled

All prices include all taxes are for non-CC payment option.

For Shipping Charges, we have different rates for various product categories as well as for different regions in India integrated into our system. Our DTDC Surface Shipping rates are the lowest and very reasonable IMO.

Please avoid asking "Exact Shipping Charges" by PM if possible. You will know the EXACT Shipping Charges and the EXACT amount payable BEFORE you confirm your Order.

PM me for Details.

* 6EMI and 12EMI options available ONLY with ICICI Credit Cards.
* EMI options available on ANY PURCHASE above Rs. 1500/-
* EMI's calculated on Total Order Amount (T.O.A.) = Sum of all Products + Shipping
* 6EMI = (T.O.A.)/6 + 4.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI
* 12EMI = (T.O.A.)/12 + 10.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI

For more information about this deal, other products and to check shipping details do visit www.techshop.in

We may be able to provide better pricing if the number of orders is sufficiently high.
Feel free to PM me with your queries.

1*MSI 275 GTX Twin Frozr OC Sold Shipped Delivered sansholo.

Sorry guys we're having some issures with our distributors; our primary supplier is out of stock so the prices go up marginally on the GTX 260 216/GTX 285/GTX 295.

The good news is that there is a price drop on the GTX 275 which now goes to 13900.

I've checked with the suppliers. There exists no model specifically called the GTX 260 Twin Frozr all models have the same model number viz MSI N260GTX-T2D896 OC. The current stock is of the cards which have the same twin fan setup that the Twin Frozr Models.

My first post here - looking for a good deal on the Palit 260 GTX 896 MB card.

I see that it was doing 11.5k during April and updated to 10.4k during June 09.

Can i know the latest, if any price updates are there, or if it's still selling at 10.4 + Shipping?

Thanks

Back